Saturday, March 20, 2010

Dream... or memory?

I´m quite sure my eyes were closed, still I could see somehow. The light seemed dim. Someone was with me. I knew that somone. I know that someone. My arms were around this somebody quite in a significative and inviting way. The dream of a hug? or the memory of it? It felt so real that its hard to believe it was just a dream; but the vivid sensation of it makes hard to believe it was just a memory, after all, memories are not that stong, they do not wake the senses that much. My eyes were close that much I know...

2 comments:

  1. whoa this made ME wonder if it was a dream... or a memory?!?! That's vivid and it was so short

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. one of the few that is short! Up to this day I don´t know what that was! I´m glad it made you wonder hehe

      Delete