Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Fifth floor

really wanted u to c this one :)


I had always been worried about tie
I had always care if I’m on time
I never cared about the world turning around
I never checked sunlight other than right outside my window
I only cared about my way
I never cared about distances
I always wanted to go outside
But in reality, in the present, 21000 kilometers have been my limit
Here I am counting differences,
Here I am thinking about day and night somewhere away
A thousand and nighty five days, twelve hours, the minute that just passed…
It all got together and shouted me to open my eyes to another world

I’m missing a warmth I’ve never felt
But that is real, often much more real than the ones next to me
One more day… I wonder what you´re doing
I wonder following your words, somewhere where I can’t see
Things that I´ll never know,
Time that we´ll never share
A cliff, a gap that right now feels huge…
At the fifth floor I see the sun hiding behind the never ending mountains
I see gray skies as I turn my swiveling chair just once
I wonder, are you busy now?

Are you looking at the sky just like I’m doing now?

No comments:

Post a Comment