Monday, April 26, 2010

Today

Tears want to go out from my eyes,
they are filled with anger, pain and loneliness
things that I cant really change
because they do not depend on me.

Im feeling trapped in my own body
like a narrow cage that held me
imprisoned and in darkness.

when will I stop atoning for the sins I have not commited
will my own sins just make this longer
will it even matter if I sin, since Im already imprisonned??

I just want to be free, once and for all,
just free of all of this, of this cage,
of this thoughts, of this eyes,
of words, of fears...
I want to fly, I want my soul to be released from its cage.

2 comments:

  1. "when will I stop atoning for the sins I have not committed?" I'm getting life off of this line! I feel like this everytime something happens. Sigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. mh it´s a good line, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete