Saturday, September 10, 2011

bitter-sweet


your hugs are as warm as ever and your presence is as sweet as ever it´s almost as if no time has passed, as if no resolutions have been made. Dont crush me please.

The real world seems to be the fantasy one and everything else disappears,  there´s no complications, fantasy becomes reality. Dont trick me anymore.

It´s all colored with mellow colors, scented air caresses my lungs... when the dream is reality and reality is just a nightmare. A second of eternity. A  second of no gravity. A second of life. Let me stay here.

The rest is just a life of dying, gray, heavy struggle. Was I dreaming? life as I knew it... it is gone. A day in life, the dawn of my day, the sun high up in my day, the sunset of it and the darkness again. Where´s my strenth? it got devour by a dream that engulfed me in the sweetest way... I didnt notice it. It hurts now. Help me.

The memory of the scented air, the music of unspoken words and warmth of lovely arms still work as a soft narcotic...it´s loosing effect... the gray, heavy struggle is winning over sanity. Stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment