Monday, March 12, 2012

Echoes

what is left when hope is lost?
what is left when all you get is fiction?
what is left when kindness is confused and twisted, tainted?
what is left after expecting and having faith vanished because they didn´t work at all?

Echoes, that´s what´s left, echoes that crash agains the walls of the memory
echoes that get louder and louder piercing one´s ears
discomfort, fear, distrust...
homelessness.

An emptiness shaped as the space that the dead hope left,
purposedly carved that way to make me miss the feeling of support I had when I held such thin and fleeting lie.


1 comment:

  1. When it first said echoes after the build up from the initial stance, so many thoughts went through my head.
    I really relate to the emotions just bouncing around not latching on to anything. I have more to say but my mind isn't focused right now ;)

    ReplyDelete