Sunday, March 4, 2012

A season


Blown away by the wind that never stays in one place
I thought you were unmoving and perennial
but no you were just a season, an instant of revolving, just a wave.

In my mind you were a permanent light house, a safe place,
in reality you were just a shooting star upon which I made a wish that went away with you.

Now, you´re just a memory and I´m an echo of who I used to be.
You keep floating and carrying wishes made upon you, as you did before me,
but, not me, I can´t never go back to my former self, how could I fit in my old self now?

far away, far away, how far will the wind carry you?
if you are a season, when will you come back?
do you keep crossing the night sky dazzling eyes, stealing wishes that will never come true?
I bet you are the same, always moving, light on purpose to avoid staying in one heart.

just a season, a blink of the eye, so fleeting, however, you left roots in my planet, nailed
thorns in my skin, poisoned my water and polluted my air, so even though you´re not here
I keep feeling, breething and drinking what you left behind... wishes that will never come true.


2 comments:

  1. I loce that line about being a shooting star who took your wish away upon leaving. It was so cool!!
    This reminds me of what I have in mind when I write for Mike. You basically said it all.
    I really like this though. Makes me wish I could feel this way about someone :( :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx! I like that you like that one :)

    wow! really? I´m glad that this can be related to the Mike, I like her a lot and I feel like I want to understand her when I read her story and knowing that this resembles to your idea of her makes me feel glad.

    0_0 no! please do not wish that, it´s not good when it goes... well but maybe...idk

    ReplyDelete