Sunday, May 12, 2013

Under the Sky



I walk barefoot
Green hugs me everywhere
Crystal drops go down my hair
Shimmering with the sunlight
That the greenery fails to devour.

I picked a flower and threw it up
For the wind to take
I walked all the way to the sandy beach with my offerings
I danced around with the waves and flowers
And asked the sky to carry my gift to you:
Greens and colors for you in your desert.

We´re watching the same sky
And kissing the same air
All I ask is that the rainbow of leaves and flowers
That the wind carries for you
Can warm up your heart
And paint your gray desert of my deep forest
In which wilderness and solitude also command.

1 comment:

  1. That's nice! It makes me think of you laying in the grass yesterday. Like maybe that was part of the inspiration for it.
    Also makes me think of: "There are many worlds out there, but they share the same sky; one sky..."

    ReplyDelete