Tuesday, April 22, 2014

another I miss you

I fucking miss you
people want me to meet people
I don´t want to meet new people
I like the people I already know
I miss you like crazy
my mom thinks you´re like my sin
funny, huh?
sin makes me sick
or that´s what everybody´s implying
the interesting part
you´re nothing but a thought in my mind
a memory that is going pale
the judges surely are strict
-sigh
I fucking miss you
I got told I was a straightforward type of person
can you believe that?
I would´ve never guessed that one


****
This was originally written on March 29th 2013, so over a year ago, the day I wrote it I wouldnt have thought I´d publish it, both because it´s not my best and because it´s my naked thoughts but then I said I wanted to publish my "seven days" post which were only on drafts why? so that I was convinced that I had let go and hey! I remember how this felt but it doesnt hurt so, here it is, letting go another page of this story which like my stories felt like a tragedy. Btw, I was looking at this other post under the seven days label tittled "seet little bitch" ouch, huh? I was mad, I want to publish that next, I could´ve done it instead of this one but I guess I still feel some mmm idk something that doesnt let me do it, it´s a  lot like embarrassment, nothing sweet or tender ¬¬

Also, ofc this post had to b about you, it´s post 666 perfect for something related to you. ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment