Thursday, July 24, 2014

Flat

I´ve been wearing the same jeans since Monday; they´re old jeans that now that I´ve lost weight are kinda loose. I don't need to unbutton them to take them off but they don´t fall down if I don't tug them down; however they hang low on my hips. 

My low loose jeans reminded me of something, of someone actually and something about me. It´s nothing important just something that I felt like writing about. I had this classmate in my first year in college who seemed to like to wear jeans like the one I´m wearing now. I´m pretty sure it was on purpose because they were not loose in any other place, like only low low low. Also this person seemed to like to wear t-shirts that ended at the waist with low cut jeans.

I didn't want to notice but many times when I was talking to this classmate I could see a glimpse of underwear and the slight hint of hip bones under skin and smooth white flat stomach. I remember that today. At the time I didn't realize but it seems that I liked it. I knew that I had a thing for flat tummies though. 

Ok, so that´s it, a confession, I guess, I have a thing for flat stomachs and probably low loose jeans in other ppl´s bodies I´m not sure haha

No comments:

Post a Comment