Monday, April 25, 2011

0_0 it`s been less than a week n I already abandoned my one line journal!! shame on me!! *laughs* I have an excuse though: I dont know what to write!! is it that Im not happy or  grateful for anything?? maybe I´m ungrateful w/life.
Ah, yesterday there was rain, rain is good, I guess that can be the line for yesterday: Rain! and my song for boasting my faith hahaha which basically says "I`ll believe, I`ll believe (that everything will b ok)"
For today..well I`m bored but there`s something I need to do that I wont, at leats not today or tomorrow or maybe tomorrow haha

That`ll be my line for today "I can think of tomorrow, I can plan that I`ll see/talk to you tomorrow, `cause you`re still around" cool! *laughs*

-this things r way longer than a line right?? lol

1 comment: