Friday, April 22, 2011

one line journal

Two or three day ago I read about this project, "The Happiness Project" I shouldnt be talking about it since Im not completely inform about it but, what I do know I liked. Here´s what I understood of it: it´s a project to make this year a happy year, all done by doing different mmm activities, like having a milestone book, vids n other stuff, but the one that I read was about keeping a one line journal or one sentence journal so that you can remember what´s good about the day. The day I read it I was happy, so I thought it was a good idea, yesterday it was an ok day so again I thought it was a good idea...today... well... it hasnt been a bad day but...*sigh* idk Im starting to get that feeling of not being happy... so today it doesnt seem like a good idea but, also in the reading it said that not every happy day feel likes a happy day I didnt understand that but maybe its related to make the day a happy day -I´ve just realized I used the word "but" way too much ¬¬-
I´ll do my best to keep my one line journal -this was the introduction of it hahaha more than one line, I know but it´s me after all, and I just cant help to write a lot once I´ve started.

since I alreday have 3 lines, I´ll write all them then in this post

1- -the firts day- I said what I wanted to say, for once, and it felt sooo good
2- A productive day, I´m alive!
3- There´s music to get me through the day

2 comments:

  1. This was a good idea. I should do something similiar... Maybe you'll pick it up again once you see this comment. You deserve a little happiness, no matter how small. Even though you seemed pretty happy to in those pictures you posted on FB. I was happy to see those :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so too. Sure, do it, I think it helps to focus on the good things but I don´t realy know why I stopped but I´ve been wanting to do it again, maybe I´ll start again.

      :D I was happy. Awwww thx!

      Delete