Saturday, April 9, 2011

busy busy

>< busy busy, my week... I have a pile of books sitting there with things I have to do, my room is a mess and I feel overwhelm by everything that I have to do and learn and then, I I feel guilty for being so winy... Yesterday, at the end of my day I was feeling like Andy, this character from the movie The Devil`s Wear Prada", frustrated, that is, not enought but hey! it`s just the start, I told myself, me, trying to make myself feel better, it`s not like Im bad at doing what I do and when Im doing it I feel ok, I even enjoy it, but like everything not everything is always enjoyable, everything has it`s darks sides. This is just growing up, I guess, this is just dealing with being an adult. I know I will get used to doing it all and then it`ll be easy but I have to go thought a lot before that happens.

I dont want to leave behind my old life, the things that I love to do but I want to have this new life where I can be on my own, I have to find a middle ground. Maybe I`m in life hands like clay, life`s molding me in a way and I`m resisting it.

What am I talking about? well, it`s not a big deal I guess but it is a big deal for me... maybe it is only because I`m a person of habits and it`s always hard to change to do something new specially since I`m also a perfecionist and I want to do everything as best as possible and it kills me when I feel I`m not doing things the best they could be done. Though I rather be worried about this than worried about other things I cant anything about, about things I`ll never be able to get/change and in that sense Im glad I`m like this withouth time to think about the things that I cant have.

Busy, busy I know I`ll b like that for some time now, so I better start working on the things that need to be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment