Monday, June 9, 2014

Over The Moon

Prologue
Coalesce: vb. To unite or come together in one body or mass; merge; fuse; blend.

“Jerk!” Olivia muttered as the guy who bumped against her just went by without even stopping. She was hoping her cellphone wasn’t ruined, she´d been checking the time to see how late she´d be to work when the guy had bumped into her.

The cellphone had fallen and slid away from her reach stopping at the boot of a very tall man who she thought would step on it but he stopped right before stepping on it, quickly bent and picked it up as she came.

“Yours?” his brow was lifted a little. His amber eyes almost made her look away
“Yeah. Thanks” she said once he gave it to her. He smiled a lopsided smile and then walked pass her sprinting at the bed of a gray pickup truck with great agility but then his legs were so long, he was so tall, although most people were tall in comparison to Olivia.

“Cute” Olivia thought as she rushed to her job, ten minutes late.

****
A/N: these things will be at the end for this one unless I really wanna say something in the beginning ha! So, new story! yay!! it´s almost finished, I mean, it is finished, the ending´s done I just need to fill some gaps and I have to say I love it...Well, I love all my stories, they´re fun to make even though they keep me away at night and wake me up early and make my wrist hurt when they insist in being written.... This will be my very first story with a prologue hahaha I had planned this one to be ashort story but it became kinda long... The A/N is getting longer than the post, huh? I might post the first "chapter" of this story this week, today, or not...idk. 

p.s. Unedited as always. It wouldn´t be me if it was hahaha (right...)

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking cute too lol and I hadn't seen him the way she had. Silly

    It was a short prologue. But I can already imagine lots of scenarios from it so that's an effective one I think. :)

    The editing wasn't so bad on this one and I like that definition at the top. Makes me think also hahaha

    Next post! Zooooom

    ReplyDelete