Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Doves' Cry


Doves with their sad song remind me of you, Their delicate eyes make me think of your serious expression And of the smiles that you smiled only for me.
It's not night anymore but it's not properly day either, But I'm awake and writing with bleary eyes, You're on my mind. You don't believe me, I know.
I'm awake, It's not dawn yet,
Sitting on my bed still under the blankets
As if I have to write about you
At these unholy hours just because you're an early riser.
I smile.

***
written: oct 12th

2 comments:

  1. I've heard a dove's song. I've seen them in person though.
    I wonder if I was woke at this time, too? I wonder about that sometimes, what you're doing (and others) when I'm woke at 2 or 3 am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly thought you had hated this one, I hadnt received any notif that you´d seen it or commented but thx for doing so (it´s ok if you hate it though)

    you´ve never heard them? it´s kinda sad and melancholic, tortolitas song is sweeter though

    I think you probably were. Im usually sleeping though hehe

    thx for reading this one

    ReplyDelete