Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Cry to heaven

"Sadness, it was such an arresting emotion.
You could almost convince yourself of the rhyme and reason of heartbreak"

Anne Rice es genial!! esa es una cita de el uno de sus libros, el que actualmente leo. Se titula Cry To Heaven, está ambientado en Italia de 1700 y algo...aristocratas, cantantes de opera, conservatorios...e injusticias. Hasta ahora ha estado muy interesante, me encanta, hace vivir cada palabra de cada hoja, tanto así que es posible ver la historia frente a tus ojos mientras lees cualquiera de sus libros!

2 comments:

  1. I can see "cry to heaven" but that's it. I like that sadness part at the top. it's like, exactly like what I went through when I was always sad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this one´s about a book, a comment on it. I was reading it at the time, it´s really sad but really cool. I also felt related with that quote at that time.

      Delete