Thursday, August 19, 2010

no more?


I cant write anymore. Fiction is lost for me. I cant write anymore ´cause I dont know whether I´m writing fiction or reality.

I cant write anymore ´cause I keep getting interrupted, not from the outside but from the inside, by a shadow, by a force of nature maybe.

I´m scared of pouring my soul on the letters were it´ll be so easy for someone else to erase those words or just toss them away. It used to be safe, it used to be my scape, now it feels like it might betray me.

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is kinda what you're going through now.
    I never thought about peoples opinions this way. As writers we are leaving ourselves open to criticism both good and bad. Sigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, I was feeling that then and now too.
      Exactly, sometimes ppl can give very destructive comments... but looking at opinions this way has made my way of writing to change a bit but I want to keep the honesty my writing has had, because it is, indeen a way of letting all out.

      Delete