Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fallen angel



***PassiO***
I had to blink a couple times after she appeared. I had just seen an invisible thing beame the universe and then a woman.
“don’t you think it´s fair to tell me you name since you already know mine?” she smiled a beautiful smile
“I know more than that” she sounded amused for a second  “you can call me Passio” she said, smiling that gorgeous smile again.
“hello, Passio, what can I do for you?” I said in a business-like voice
“let´s walk, I seemed to have interrupted your little trip” she said using the same polite tone that I had used. It was rude somehow. “Yes it is” she said, agreeing with my thought that she clearly was able to know without me saying them. “Answer me this, Ayon, what are you doing?”
I lifted an eyebrow, I was doing nothing, my energy was still, all of it inside my body… not a thought..
“walking next to you?” I said feeling stupid.
“once again, what are you doing, Ayon? Do you really think it´s ok for you  to wait for the flower to fall? Do you really think it´s ok for you to have it?”
“what are you talking about?” I asked, knowing that she was talking of my plain vision. What I didn’t know was why a simple flower was worth for this being to appear and talk to me.
“she is not simple, Ayon, she has many praying for her to keep her there, pretty and safe. She is not plain otherwise you´ll be in hell by now and you know it”
Awful. This being was talking big. The only one that prevented  my sould going  where a demon belongs was Eimi. This being knows about Eimi, my pure source of energy.
“wrong” Passion said  “she is not yours… and at the pace things are it wont be pure anymore”
“what are you talking about?! She is a pure source and how do you know her?” I said angry
“I told you she has many praying for her besides it is only right to protect a pure source from getting contaminated”
“she is not contaminated” I said harsh
“no, but she will if you stay there being a bad  influence”
“I´m no bad influence!” I raised my voice feeling that I really didn’t need to get mad to that woman, she wasn’t important nor her opinion mattered but it was like I was talking only by instinct “I´d never asked her to do anything that might harm her!”
“you´re hurting her, taking her energy to be a demon, your powers are at hand only because you have her close, they´ve increased… that´s the only reason the others like you want you down there” she pointed to the ground “where you belong… only because you´ve managed to get close to the source that you can almost get it inside you… they think she´s like your pet…they´re longing to have her too”
“what are you talking about?!” that seemed to be my line tonight. She had just said a bunch of non-sense stuff to me.
“she is a pure source, and now she knows it. She has gone beyond now, she gives you and extra, you could say, silly you that has not notice but if you keep you´ll stain her and she will willingly let you do so”
I said nothing. I was pondering Passio´s words. I knew that Eimi was always there for me and I wanted to be there for her too. It was no new thing that she and I were so close but stain her, that was out of the question.
We were almost reaching the big white house that was my target tonight… because of the strange figure that accompanied me I hadnt realized that I had walked really fast.
“I´d rather set on fire the whole garden to let you have the flower” Passio said as if she were telling how the weather was.
“nothing will be set on fire and you, Passio, will stay away from Eimi”
“like you would know where or when my plans will take part… I could easily had taken you where you belong, punish you for your sins… but I really need for her to reconsider who Ayon is” she said in a calm soft voice with a serene expression that could almost fool me to surrender, and fall to her feet. Maybe that´s why her name was Passio. But she was talking of Eimi. Not once in all our time together a demon or angel had gotten interested on her, so this was nothing to handle lightly, who knows what this woman wanted with my Eimi.
“stop wrapping you thoughts around her name as if she belonged to you!” Passio said almost mockingly.
“it is not of your concern if she is mine” I said too sure of what I had just said `mine´ that was a new word that my brain had placed before her name, at least it was the first time I was aware of it.
“I already told you she is better  left alone or in case you don’t want to leave her… she should be reunited with her family”
Eimi´s family was in heavens, all of them. For a human to go to heavens, death must come. Eimi cant not meet death, not yet, it´s not her time.
“leaver her Ayon, just go away and never appear before her again; you´ll save her if you listen to me”
“are you insane or something?! You don’t know us. I´m not going anywhere I cant leave her alone. I don’t like leaving her alone. I´ll protect her…”
“yeah, right” she said with her serene expression contrasting with her sarcastic tone. “as if you know how or as if you could do that” she winked and disappeared with no trace. I got scared for the first time and dematerialized to go to Eimi´s side.

No comments:

Post a Comment