Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fallen angel



***her Smile***
“Eimi!” I couldn’t help to shout her name.
When I got to her home. I didn’t bother to knock. I only appeared where I felt her. She was still in the same place where she had been when I left. She had a smile on her face. I could see her even before she could see my shape, since for her I was only a dot of light. Somehow I felt her smile got bigger when she saw me. I like her so much better when she´s  like that because she seemed to smile only when she feels like, so when she smiled at me I knew she meant it. It was not a mere formality.
Passio was not there. I didn’t feel her, wich reminded me I hadn´t felt her the first time we met. I had to be sure she wasn’t there hiding somewhere. I was thinking all this, while my body was forming itself around my escence. When I had my body completed I opened my arms as I do when wanting to get a hug from Ei. She´s never left me waiting. She got up and walked towards me smiling her honest smile and she cuddle herself between my arms.
“hi again” she said not questioning me coming back.
“hi back”
I said nothing more. I was looking for Passio. I needed to scan the whole thing and for that I needed her close, I wanted  to have her close too, her energy increases my power exponentialy when I´m  close to her. And it seems that as much closer we get the more energy I get from her. I wanted to be completely sure there was no danger for Ei so I decided to use the new trick Passio had taught me. As if I created more arms strings of light started to go out of me but only I could see them. It was easy to create this invisible strings. I could sense how her energy was coming to me and getting away to search for any other energy.
An angel was close. He didn’t notice me, the strings coming from me, actually. He was sat on top of Ei´s roof. He knew I was there. He had seen me appear and now he was looking us together. It was so cool to see me there holding Ei between my arms and her so –I don’t have a word to describe it- but we  seemed so close, our energy flowing between us, into me out of her, into her out of me, almost like our energies could become one. It was in a slightly visible way though  it was no visible for human eyes but I think she could felt it.
I was up, next to the angel that was seated on the roof, he was like a guardian angel that had been sent for her. I was down, too, holding Eimi. I was back, in the garden too and out front and pretty much everywhere around. Passio wasn’t there. No where near my Eimi.
“are you ok?” Eimi said breathing on my chest “has something happened to you?” I guess we had embraced for longer than ever before. I didn’t need to have her like that anymore but I didn’t seem to be able to let her go. Her arms were locked behing my back too.
I let her go.
“are you ok my angel?” she asked again. Worry in her eyes. I love when she pay that much attention to me. I loved to know that she was worried about me ´cause that meant she cared about me.
“I´m ok” I said all pleased inside for having her safe and also for her concern about me. “arent you sleepy?” she looked confused for a moment, that had been very random of me but it was the first thing that came to my mind, besides it was late.
“I´m a little tired…” I noticed she had been working after I had left. There were papers scattered over the table.
“go to bed and rest” her expression seemed to decay, as if she was sad of going to bed, of me going.
She sneezed. Most likely it had to do with our little trip under the rain.
“go get ready to go to bed. I´ll make you some tea” she opened her mouth to say something but she didn’t say anything, only smiled and went to the stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment