Monday, September 13, 2010

Fallen angel



Chapter 20 ***Brother***
After an hour or so, the angel that had been all the while on the roof came down to her bedroom. He placed himself next to me. He got close as if he was going to sniff me.
“stop it Niss! I can sense you here you know.” We knew each other. he was a guardian, I was a warrior but we were something like brothers.
“what are you doing, Ayon?”
“sleeping before you came to sniff me” I said without opening my eyes
“why are you here? A warrior? I was sent here. Why are there two of us when one is enough?” guardian angels can be very perceptive. That´s their job, so they´re good at it.
“then go away”
“did HE sent you too?” one per person is the rule unless the person asks for more or that the person is a potential target. In Ei´s case this was inconsistent. And apparently angels in heaven were oblivious to Passio´s existence. So Niss thought it was weird two angels to be there. First because not many got interested in her and the ones who did just went away when they found out that to get her energy you have to get really close to her. She dislike that therefore she rejects any that dares to touch her. So they thought she was supporting the `other party`  and hardly no one knew she was a pure source, since they are not suppose to reject anybody but also in big amounts of exposure you can get hurt, sort of an implosion happens. I really know why no one before me had known she was a pure source and that is because she is able to manage the inner energy in her, unconsciously and bound to her emotions. What I don’t really understand is why I´ve been able to stay this long. Why I´ve been able to manage the exposure to that much energy… I think is her putting a limit to it so that I don’t perish but of course she doesn’t really knows what she´s doing.
Niss didn’t know about Passio, else he would have told me, so he thought it was inconsistent for a warrior like me to be there with her.
“stop asking so many questions and let me sleep.. I´m here and that´s it. You just do what you´ve to do” He said nothing for a while but I knew he was there watching me “I´d rather like you go back where you were” I said a little annoyed
“why do you like to be there so much? Does it has to do with the energy she provides you?...it´s so much!” he said as if he were talking to himself
“I just like to be here” I said in a murmur and I felt how he went to the other side of the bed and reached out to touch one of Eimi´s hand.
Everything was so fast. Niss had been expelled by her energy and thrown away. I was stunned. I was right next to her, my arm over her, her back touched my whole torax and I was just fine but he had clearly received an attack, pain. I didn’t move.
“what´s this?” he said placing himself next to me. He was certainly surprised.
“well…” I said “she doesn’t like to be touched” it was true but I didn’t expect it was carved to the core of her spirit.
“stop mocking me! You´re all aver her and you are fine. I only put one of my fingers on her palm…”
“I´m not mocking you” I said and reach for her hand, a bit scared I must confess. Nothing happened. He went again but this time he only pur his hand above hers, an inch apart. Both of us could sense how her energy was there ready to kick him off. I put my hand in between them and nothing happened except that she closed her hand over mine. I smiled. Niss narrowed his eyes and tood my hand, trying to take it from Ei´s. he couldn’t. as if a blow had hit him, he flown away. He stood then by the bed corner, thinking. I was smirking. I guess I felt so important and exclusive. Her hand let go and she turned over. I wondered if she had felr what had happened .
“why? Why?” he was saying”h-how?” Niss couldn’t talk right “what´s this?” a human cant do this. She´s asleep and I´m her angel… sure nothing can get to her soul if there´s one that has it already but to touch her, that much is possible…. Why? Why..you? a human cant be this pow..”he interrupted himself while finding the answer. “she´s a pure source, isn´t she?” I only smiled. “is that why you´re so close to her?” my smile vanished completely. I was glaring at him now. His question made it seem as if I was taking advantage of her.
“are you not?” a voice sounded. Passio. She was in the room. I stood up trying to see her.
“what? It was just a question, Ayon!” Niss said, since he saw me in an offensive possition. He hadnt felt Passio either. He hadnt heard her.
“not yet, Ayon” she said when I cought a glimpse of her energy. Then she went away throughthe window causing a lightning; only then Niss found out there had been other with us.
“Ayon?” he said
“someone, I´m not sure with what purpose” I said
“I see. Wich demon it might be? isn´t Eimi strong enough to do to him what she did to me?”
“don’t know” was all I said.
“I cant protect her if she rejects me even asleep.. it should happen with everyone if she has managed to control it somehow, even you should be flying away from her by now and all I can see is you there and she sharing energy with you.. almost with the same potency that she used with me but more” he fell silen for a secon with a loss stare. I had no time to solve his puzzles now. I needed to solve my own ´not yet´what did Passion had meant by that?
“love” he said. Now I was puzzled by the word Niss had uttered. It didn’t match the scene. “you´re there and so strong and so safe and able to stay there because you are all wrap in her love… this is were you´ve been all this time isnt it? You havent gone home ´cause you have been here every single day, right? Don’t you ever thought why you hadnt lost your mind and become nothing by spending this much time with her?” he could be so annoying sometimes.
“of course she loves me, we´re friends!”
“look at you! Look at her! You know friends don’t act that way” he said smiling “even if you were her friend you should be nothing by now for the amount of energy she posseses. Love is the only thing that keeps you alive, like a shield, or a protective film.it has made you stronger.” I saw her so quiet there. My heart racing `love´my heart bit said. I kissed her cheeck. ´love´kept me there. A flow of all our moments together came like a stream.
“you must leave” Niss said
“eh?!”
“you must leave now, before you wretch her.. you´re her angel. It is you duty to protect her. To put her away from temptation. To whisper to her ear not to sin”
“why would I leave then if I´m her angel? That would be leaving my duties!” how awful those words sound. She was no duty.
“she will sin if she trespases the limit of her love to you… she cant love you that way… you know it. You are different beings” it was like receiving a punch to my stomach. The roles had inverted. She was me when falling for Shiloe. What had I done? “go!” Niss, said  “I´ll stay with her”
“no,” I said despite myself “ I wont  leave”
“Ayon! You cant be here anymore!”
“I can and I will”
“are you trying to hurt her?”
“I wont hurt her. I wont her the only one that has trully loved me!”
“you must go, she´s not like you!”
“leave!” I shout.
“who are you?!” he said surprised
“leave” I said glaring. He closed his eyes and lifted his face to heavens, then he bowed lightly. He had received a comand. He saw me. He got close to me.
“may wisdom accompany you, brother” he said after kissing my forehead. Then he went away.

No comments:

Post a Comment