Friday, September 10, 2010

Fallen angel



Chapter 19***Doubt***
Before going to the kitchen I took of my jacket and shoes, I felt more confortable that way. I know my way to the kitchen and everything there and if not I could just seek for it. I´m more sensitive to materials and to everything actually, since everything is energy and I´m only energy.
I made her a large chamomille hot tea with some honey, I know she likes it that way.  When I got to her bedroom she was sat on her bed reading a book already wearing her pajama pants and her gray sleevless t-shirt, simple but practical, confortable. We smiled at each other. She sneezed again.
“rest Ei” I said taking away the book and giving her the cup of tea. She drank half of it and saw me. I had already decided I was going to stay there by her side in case Passio decides to appear.
“drink it all” I said and sat on the floor, my back touching the edge of her bed. She put away the cup and laid still on her bed… not that I know for sure since my back was to her though I could feel her right next to the back of my head. After a moment she softly took away the ribbon that tied my hair and started to comb it with her fingers, softly as if she was afraid to touch me, as if she was afraid to hurt me.
I started to sing a song, a slow one. Her hand stop going through my hair. She had fallen asleep. I thought she was.
“you´ll get cold there” she said not oppening her eyes, sleepy. “come, come” she continued due to my lack of response. She said that twice, softly, with a barely audible voice.
“come” I repeated and did as she said. I was at her left side now, her back to me.  Then she turned around and got closer to me, my heart acted strange.
“I think my heart just dropped down from its place” I said. She chuckled.
I could really rest there by her side. It was a confortable place to be. I didn’t need to sleep and I hardly ever did it but when I was there with her I just felt like doing it. It felt good to close my eyes and see nothing. Sometimes even I dreamend but in a way I was still awake.
This time I had a dream. I was in a mission. I had to save Shiloe. She was no demon. She was only a woman. I was in a small boat in a big lake that was under a cave. It was dim. Suddenly a spirit came to warn me. I was wrong. I dint have to save Shiloe. I had to save my beloved person from Shiloe. I panicked. I knew what Shiloe was capable of. My beloved one needed me. I had to get to her. I was desperate but I was confident. My beloved one trusted on me. She was waiting for me. She had faith so I was able to have faith too.
Eimi getting closer to me awoke me. A storm had begun. Thunders and lightnings were sounding. She was cold. I woke up to find another blanket and put it over her. She opened her eyes.
“don’t go… I´m scared of storms like this” she sounded so sad, so weak, so needed “they died on a night like this… I´m scared of storms like this” I knew she wasn’t fully awake, since she never talked about the death of her family, only inbetween her sleep.
“it´s ok… I´m not going away I was just looking for a blanket” she stretched her hand calling me back. I went back to her side and pass an arm around her. After a minute or so, she was again sound asleep. For some reason I smiled. I closed my eyes again thinking on the dream I had have. I wondered what it meant.

No comments:

Post a Comment