Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fallen angel


Chapter 24****Plan****
“a talk” she said. “let me have that” her voice polite. I started to cry. Ayon´s name was echoing in my head. I started to walk to her awfully mad.
“he´s fine” she said. I stopped. “I wish I could send you where you want to be, wasn’t that what you told him once?”
“he´s not in heaven!” I said angry
“no, he´s not but you can send him there” I was surprised but I knew I couldn’t trust something like her. “that´s why I want a talk” she said
“well, here I am, am I not?” I said taking a seat. If there was a tiny chance to do that, I was going to take it.
“he is now in hell as you assume. It was not Shiloe that sent him. She couldn’t. he was too powerful of a demon to her. It was Michael´s sword who did it. It is specially made to do that kind of job.”
“and that matters to me because?”
“because your sould really loves him. Shiloe needed to be punished for making an angel fall. What better way of doing it that a human wich she considered weak and worthless and used as an object by Ayon to humiliate her and punish her?”
“he´s there and no here or where he wants to be… that´s all I care for, no who needs to be punished or not”
“and that´s another reason why you were appropriate to punish her, you were not enjoying to make her suffer… Ayon said you are pure, right? He always said that, he also prayed for your soul… this was the answer to his prayers… do you remember? The songs you liked so much, he wanted your sould to always be as pure as it was when he met you”
“don’t blame this on him. You sent him there and now he´s suffering”
“no, it is not like he thought it was going to be” she said giving an answer to a silent question my mind had made while remembering how Ayon had described hell “he´s in a place pretty much like this, though he is there laying on the floor, you touching his face and unprotected before Shiloe and three versions of me… and he cant do nothing”
“no God no! forgive him! Forgive him, take his sould to your side, father help him!” I said crying. My hands over my temples.
“I told you this is the answer to his prayers but also to yours” Passio started to sing. It was the song Ayon had sand when I had been sick. Tears were like a stream in my eyes.
“don’t torture me!” I shouted
that was what the song said, it was a pray isnt it, it is also what´s in your prayers too, right? That was what you wanted for him too, right? Well it´s been complicated… two souls to save, two souls to heal, though the last part you did for each other. now you know that a sin has come to your soul. It is called loving a demon”
“so love is restricted? Isnt love the greatest gift to everyone and everything?!”
“have you forgotten the definition of sin he gave you? Well that is the deffinition of sin and you know you´re commiting it. Moreover if you make him love you in the same way… it would be as if he fall all over again… humans with humans must be”
“why? It´s not fair!” I raised my voice
“no, it wont be fair for him” she smiled. It didn’t make sense “you see, when you die what he´ll do? If he will be unable to go to heavens to you?... he will be a wanderer mourning for you for ever…it´s no fair, right?”
“I don’t want him to be sad” I said in a murmur.
“I know but there´s something you can do to make it right…. You are the one with the power to make it right”
“tell me!”
“step one:” she smiled “he had to choose between being selfish –a demon- between Shiloe –his sin- or you –being selfless like an angel should be. he was confused and he ask you, good choice, your love for him made you selfless and you chose for him ´fight the sword´you said and showed him and reminded him to be pure”
I blushed. So in a way he had chosen me, maybe not for love but because it was the right thing to do. Passio smiled happily but something in her eyes told me she was not telling me something.
“you´ll see on due time” she said and winked.
“continue, please” I said eagerly.
“step two: he goes to hell, he´s living this scene over and over, he feels powerless and awakes completelly the demon in him”
“no!” I said in a sigh. I knew that was the last thing he wanted to do.
“this time it will be for the right reasons… not for vengeance, not for himself but for you, therefore his angel side though crushed wont go away”
“can´t..” she interrupted me before I could finish “it´ll be the only way he´ll be able to go out of there”
“step three: it´s all up to you. He´ll be back… in short. You´ll have to distroy his body, you´ll have to want to pass on him all you energy without the protection of your love so that all that he is be disintegrated”
“I have to kill him?” I said shocked
“energy cant be killed, remember? You´ll have to transform him but for that you´ll have to made him unconscious of himself, reduced to elements only… it is sort of a re-start point where you must send him. He wont remember nothing not even having existed. He´ll be new so he will be able to go back where you think he wants to be”
“up to me?” how was I going to make him go through such pain? “cant HE do it?”
“remember Ayon prayed for your soul too? HE know you love him but also knows you will get hurt if he doesn’t love you back. You´re already commiting the sin of hurting you own soul”
“I love him, I want his happiness” it was the first time I had said it out loud. It became solid in me.
“that´s why you want to do it right, isnt it? Don’t worry, it´ll only hurt a while because you know he will be happy and when you see a stary night or a bright moon you´ll remember that was his deffinition of heavens and you´ll know he´ll be there so it´ll be ok. But it´s up to you to save both of your souls else you´ll just hurt him for making him love you and hurt you for making him sad after you die and go to a cold place… up to you Aka Eimi” I didn’t know why she kept saying ´making him love me as if one could force other to do so. I was about to ask her when she put her index finger over her mouth, got to my side and pass her hand over my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment