Sunday, September 19, 2010

Fallen angel


Chapter 23 ****choices****

“choose” she said “the human that keeps you here and wraps you so that you don’t be reduced to nothing” I heard a whisper in my ear `the human that loves you´don’t say that I pleaded in my mind. ´I wont´the whisper replied. She continued, only the Passio next to me talked, the others were in silence. “choose” she pointed to his left “Shiloe, the one that you…love, the one that help you to be who you are now” don’t, I said in my head ´I must´I heard her voice in my head too. “choose” she pointed to his right “your own existence hidden here where no one knows who you really are, no rejection…Choose one to figth for, of course the other two will disappear for you”
I could sense that a lot of time had passed but the day didn’t seem to come.
“Eimi” sadness in his voice. I knew he was not choosing me, he was asking me what to do. I smiled.
“if I were the one to choose for you, I would choose to take right, your life here were you wanted to be at least once” I said to remind him our talk were he said earth was a middle ground and that he, on that moment, wanted to be here and no where else, since heaven was closed for him and hell was not his place “but follow your heart my angel” between his life, his love and me. I knew the prior two had priority because it was only right to be that way. He said nothing, he observed his options, then he lifted his head to the sky and moaned in pain. Then he opened his eyes, he saw me for less than a second and he became invisible. Shiloe and the Passio with the sword came running to the place I was, Shiloe glaring at me and Passio smiling. The room where it all had happened seemed to have grown thousand times because they never seemed to end the distance between us. When Shiloe and the sword seemed close enough to kill me I closed my eyes and longed to have had the time to confess my feelings to him. I was going to die. I thought that at least that way the pain of loving him without the posibility to have him was going to be releaved. They finally got to me and I smiled because at least I had felt love even if the one I had love hadnt felt the same way. I smiled because I had been able to heal all my past wounds and because I could smile only thanks to that demon-angel.
Time was like crazy that night, for moments it was so slow, then so fast, then at its normal speed. The truth is that Shiloe´s hand and Michael´s sword in Passio´s hand never got to me. They stopped at Ayon´s back. He had protected me. He was smiling at me and looking at me with his beautiful green eyes.
“thanks, Eimi” he said and fall to the ground. The sword half way crossing his heart and the wound Shiloe made to his neck and ribs bleeding copiously. I started to scream and fall to my knees. I put my hand in Ayon´s cheeck but when I touched him his body became ashes that the wind blew. I was screaming like crazy. Passio became one. She was seated on my bed, watching me. Shiloe, in contrast with Passio, was laughing.
“of course it had to be you!” she said “I wish I had thought of it and be the one to send him to hell”
I frowned.
“how can you be that way!?” I shouted at her “he loved you! He loved you, you had his heart and you laugh at his despair”
She saw me and stop laughing “oh, the poor human had an urequited love! Oh, poor you! You see I´m much more worthy of love than you! That silly prefered me to you” she said mockingly.
“stupid” I said “this is not about who he loved, this is about who is worth enough to feel love!”
“how dare you insult me?” she wanted to slap my face. I wanted to destroy her. She didn’t got to hit me, before she could touch my skin cracks were formed in her skin, blood flooded through them. She started to scream. “stop, bitch!” she said to me.
“it was your personal goal to make him suffer!” I was shouting at her “it was mine to make him better and you came and attacked him” all of me was determined to vanish her, I didn’t care if I was killed in the attempt. Ayon had told me I could do it since I was a pure source capable of control it. I hadnt belived it but I couldn’t help to do it when I was so mad.
“I had to! I had to! You don’t know what is like to be down there! I had to be able to come to earth and stay more time here. I had to!” she was crying. I only made me angry. Even more.
“if you know what is like then why you send someone that loved you! Don’t you feel compassion?”
“I had to!” I could hear her insights cracking under my energy “I cant, I cant, I´m a demon!”
“he was too! Yet he still loved you!” she screamed louder
“he chose you…”
“enough!” Passio interrupted her. I was not going to listen to her either. She had stricken the fatal wound after all. For some reason I lifted my hands as if lifting some weight that I throw to Shiloe, then she was dust that the ground swallow.
I turned to Passio. She was now sat on a chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment