Saturday, September 18, 2010

Fallen angel


Chapter 22***Eimi***
Ayon was laying on the floor. A line of blood coming down his forehead and several other from all his torso. Tears were running down my eyes. I closed them trying to stop the tears. I had hurt Ayon.
I wanted to have him close. The moment I wished for that I felt how strings were coming out of me and went to him to hold him and pulled him to my bedside.

“Don´t worry, I´m fine” he said while cleaning my tear-stained face. He was capable of lying. I was totally aware that I had caused him the same amount of wounds that Eris had when she had tried to bring out his demon side… also the same amount of pain.
“Don´t worry, I´m fine” he said again when I sent those strings of energy to heal him, to fill him with energy. He closed his eyes and moaned.
This scene had become regular between us. If only I didn’t had to let him go…

*****
One day I had gone to bed happily thinking that he was by my side holding me in a hug. I had have quiet night, happy, most of it at least. Almost when the night became day a thunder awoke me. I sat. He was there. He smiled and hugged me. I smiled too. A second later something was pulling him away from me. A woman had appeared in my room. She had a peaceful face that made a huge contrast with what she was doing: she had Ayon floating in the middle of the room by an invisible hand. He was trying to release himself but he couldn’t. she walked towards me. I was afraid for Ayon, for what she wanted from him. Was she one more of those that wanted him to become completely a demon?

“no harm” she said as if she could read my mind.

“get away from her” Ayon shouted fighting harder. I knew it because a halo of light was coming out of him and then a thunder from him directed to the woman standing at the base of my bed. She didn’t turn, she only raised her hand, in a stop sign, and the thunder dissapeared.

“you don’t want to hit her too, right?” she didn’t wait for Ayon´s response “so just stay calm!” her voice had a tone of authority but it was soft, soothing somehow. As she got closer to me I went back to the farther corner of my bed. She was no human that I could shoot with the 9mm gun that father had thought me to use.

“you´re right, it wont work” she said smiling. “does she read my mind?” I asked myself

“get away from her!” Ayon was desperately shouting. I wanted to get to him. I wanted to be useful and let him go of whatever was holding him suspended in the air. She smiled to me again.

“go on… do it” I got to my feet. “no, stay where you are” was this woman crazy? How was I going to make him free if I wasn’t close to him?

“Passio” she said “that´s my name… have faith Eimi, you´ve done it before” I blinked repeatedly. I saw past her, Ayon was being choked. “remember when he came all wounded… you did it then” I remembered he had retuned from the ambush Eris and Julia had set for him at that time when I saw him I had wished to heal him, to wrap him. I opened my mouth to talk but no words came out. “yes, the same thing” Passio said. Ayon kept shouting her to leave me alone. I didn’t know what to do. How was I going to help him, to set him free of something I couldn’t see, even more without moving my body?

Passio closed her eyes and turned to him, when she opened her eyes again many wounds started to appear in Ayon´s body. She lifted one of her hands as if holding a knife and made as if she was cutting his neck, blood started to come of a wound just made but she didn’t even touched him, they were at least a feet apart!

“no!” I shouted. She faced me and then touched one of her eyelids with the tip of her finger and mimic after that a tear.

“blood” she said smiling.

“no!” I screamed. She was letting me know his eyes were going to be destroyed. At the same time that I screamed Ayon fell to the ground and materialized next to me a second later. He was all wounded. I put one of my hands in his face and wished for him to be healed. It happened. He saw me startled then he kissed my hand. One of his hands was wrapped around my waist and the other in a fist. Once he opened it a nuclear energy came out of it directed to Passio. She opened her palm and it sucked the energy one time after another. It was amazing how his attacks did nothing to her.

For some reason my knees became weak and I almost fall. I almost fainted. Ayon held me steady.

“he´s waisting your energy… that´s why you´ve almost fainted. He´s using you and he´s not returning any energy to you that´s why you feel so weak” Passio said, clearly to me but looking at him.

“Eimi…” Ayon started

“it´s ok, nothing happened” I interrupted him. He smile his pretty smile to me. Through the corner of my eye I saw Passio smiling pleased.

“very good, Ayon!” she said when he faced her. His eyes were calm but all of him prepared to the battle.

She disappeared and reappeared on the farthest side of my bed and smiled. He ran to her as if he was carrying some sort of sword. She kept smiling. Suddenly she was next to me but still standing infront of Ayon, smiling. She was in two places at once!!

“in more than that, actually” she told me. I got scared. If he, a warrior angel, a high ranked demon prince, couldn’t take her, how was I going to protect myself?

“don’t be so insecure, dear” she said lovingly, as if she were my mother. She smiled “now” she continued “I´m going to strike my sword to his heart and he´ll go to hell… you see, it´s a special sword” the other Passio, the one standing infrom of Ayon lifted her hands but she was holding no sword “well, honey, the fact that you don’t see something doesn’t mean it´s not there” I knew she was telling the truth.

It all seemed to be happening in slow-motion. Just when he was getting close to her I saw he had a sword, a thunder like sword. “no” I shouted in my head and streched my hands to him. I wanted to pull him to me because I knew Passio was going to go right through his heart and kill his body and maybe even send him to hell.

That was the first time I saw the strings of energy coming out of me. They went fast and dragged him to me right when a big silver sword appeared in Passio´s hands.

“good” said the Passio next to me before becoming one with the other Passio that held the sword.
Ayon was now next to me still wrapped with my energy.

“Eimi!” he was as surprised as I was “thanks!” he said then, his voice reasured me. “Angel Michael´s sword? Michael is it you?” he said to her. I knew enough religion to know he was talking about the angel that defeated satan.

“nope” Passio said “but you´re right, this is his sword, he lend it to me” she said in her calm voice.
“you´re an angel and your mission is to send me to hell, right? No business with Eimi, whatsoever?” he asked her

“stubborn child! I told you I´m no angel… and you´re half right.. I do have certain business with Eimi” she smiled. She smiled a lot. “but first…let´s see” she motioned a finger and I was next to her, away from Ayon. She was so powerful. I could see him though I was in the other room. It was like the walls were made of glass I could see the whole house, even the outside of it. I could see through the walls!

“he can see you too” Passio said “but we keep on moving that he can get to you”

“we´re moving?”

“fast” she answered “now, here´s the other guest” she said and I saw again two Passios. The one that was next to me and other wich made a sound with her fingers, after that Shiloe appeared. She glared at Passio but then she fell to her feet, a profound bow to Passio. Everything stopped while a third Passio appeared, the one with Michael´s sword.

The three Passios made a circle around Ayon. Me with one Passio infront of him. Shiloe, now standing, with the other Passio at his left and the sword in the other Passio´s hands at his right. Passio smiled. The three of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment