Sunday, February 6, 2011

faith

aah! this morning I wished so bad to have the computer close so that I could write what I was feeling... right now it´s not so intense but still...
A movie, that´s all it took to almost make me cry... I was listening to a speech, it was sort of a motivational one, the guy was talking about faith, about having faith, a faith that´s able to get you anything. He said that only with faith we can overcome obstacles... during the speech the guy presented a piece of a movie, in it, there was a football team, the coach wanted to teach them to trust in what they could do and to b confident... in another scene there is this guy, dont remember his name but he´s a leader but he cant believe that they´re able to win even less when the match was going to b between them and another school that had won a lot of times. The coach asks him to go to the field n carrying another guy in his back, with his eyes covered with a handkerchief, he made him crawl n crawl n crawl, the guy tells the coach that he cant do it anymore, the coach says "u can do it, just a little bit more, u can do it" the kid keeps going n then he says "I cant, it hurts too much" the coach keeps saying "u can do it, u can do it, be strong, you´re getting closer!" there´s a moment in which the kid is about to fall down, n the coach says "just a few steps more" n the kid keeps going untill he gets to the end of the field, there he falls down n the coach tells him he´s been able to do what he said was imposible -oh my! I was about to cry there!!  *sigh* I feel like I´m that kid, with a big weigh over my back, with a lot of pain, I feel like I cant go any further... n today that speech was like that coach telling me "u can do it! u can do it! just a little more!" ....I want to have faith in myself n I want to be confident n I want to have faith that it´ll b ok and I want to have faith and win... I need to know I´ll be able to do it... I hope I can get stronger... yeah, only with effort you get that... I know... but I dont want to forget the words of the coach in that movie "you can do it! you can do it! just a little more!"

No comments:

Post a Comment