Thursday, March 3, 2011

dream


The day had been dim, humid n gloomy.
The night could`ve been a little better
my brain failed to understand words and reasons
I was tired of all so I closed my eyes.

I had a dream...
In my dream I had become a butterfly
I saw myself in a black silky dress
with a pair of colorful wings as a cape
I had change into something else, yet I was the same
it was me in that tiny wrapping.
It made me happy to feel the wind and fly for the first time.
 I still had my memories but they didnt hunt me, they were there, just sleeping
one woke up, that memory told me I had been killed.
To become a butterfly I had been killed and the former me died sad and lonely
with the knowledge that I had died to become the one that I was
I flied away... the breeze lifting me high. 
It didnt hurt anymore.
I had become something else
and the memories of my past were sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment