Tuesday, October 4, 2011

again today

I . want. to. die.

that says it all. There are many ways of dying and thereare so many ppl that dies everyday, why not me?
In the movies/plays or stuff like that the one in charge or possession of somebody else´s life sometimes said before killing them that they were going to b merciful by giving a quick death.
Suposedly god is the one that possesses my life and it seems that he is not merciful because he gives me a long, slow,painful death -are you dieing? we all are, after all every minute that we live is a minute that we die.
Nature is so cruel.
The worst part is that I become a burden for the ones around me. I made mom sad...
I should die

1 comment:

  1. please tell me you're not serious?! being a burden is bad but if you leave the people you love behind, they'll still be sad. Not only that but they won't function properly without you being there anymore.

    ReplyDelete