Sunday, October 16, 2011

Rain

Six days of rain. I love rain and cloudy weather but not when it means death and sadness. I wish there is no more rain like this. I hope it´ll calm down. Im worried and I think it´s made me get stressed. My head and stomach hurts a lot...
My brother is away and though I know he´s fine I dont like it. My dogs are also far and alone, my poor pets havent eat for today... my auntie didnt want to go there to feed the dogs...
I started this blog about an hour ago. I just had dinner. Im feeling better now I just heard from bro. He´s ok and he went to check up on the dogs and puppies.They´re fine too. He´s back at his gf´s though and that´s ok. The rain is still falling... it rains and rains and then stops for like and hour or two to them rain harder...
We heard in the evening news that there was a rainbow in the city. Mom was happy about that because she said that it means the rain will be over soon. I hope so. We need more rainbows...

Ppl here keeps dying the the rivers keep leaving ppl homeless. Two bridges that comunicate my country n other have fallen due to the rivers... even if the rain ends..hard times will come. Yesterday there was a report that another rain is comming next week I hope that´s not true...

I hope God listens to my country prayers... I hope the rain stops soon. I hope there is another rainbow carrying the promise of not destroying us with water anymore

1 comment:

  1. I'm wishing, hoping and praying your family and house will be alright!

    ReplyDelete