Saturday, January 28, 2012

hours

wow! I´ve written three more pages of "double life" ha! it´s an accomplishment even though it took me 3 hours to write them hahah the inspiration came little by little but Im glad with what I got. now, to edit -at some point today or tomorrow- I like how the story is progressing so far. I do not have much vision of where it´s going to end but it´s going I guess.

Wandering is a whole another thing, Anna´s ending -I mean the story ending- is constantly changing so much that it´s overwhelming! I wish I had more time to write... or more inspiration to write faster hahaha

3 comments:

  1. !!!!!Yay!!!! Finally. Lol
    So long as she has that wild imagination, Anna will have tons of story possiblities. Yes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I wouldn't give for this to happen now!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there´s too many possibilities for Anna´s sometimes it´s too much.

      for what to happen?

      Delete