Sunday, January 1, 2012

first day of the year

wow! Can´t believe it´s another year...but of course I can, since that the course of life, one day comes and goes...and this is just another day.

I woke up in a new bed in my very own place. That draw a smile in me. I pray  to God to help me find a way to keep it because my options are gone and I like it here.
In a day or two I have to go back to work I want to have energy for that, I want to put all my energy into that so that I can stop wasting energy in useless stuff. I want to do good there I want to help the kids there.
I want to be healthy and that might be the hardest struggle this year because I need to start by my state of mind and for some reason Im usually more on the sad side than the cheerful one.
Last night I got a call, well like five, but I didnt answer, I didnt know to whom that number belonged and it was around 1 in the morning and though it´s the tradition to go to bed way past midnight the last day of the year, I was feeling down last night so I went to bed rather early for the tradition but I got some texts wishing me a good year and I hope those wishes come true...
I want to go back to college for another major this year, Im not so optimistic in having the economic posibilities for it but maybe a miracle will happen. I want to believe it.
I want to learn to drive a stardar car and not only an automatic one -hahaha

I need a miracle. God I need you.

No comments:

Post a Comment