Friday, December 30, 2011

Bright Red

I am sorry.
I do want to listen to your words
not like this, though, when I´ve just realized this path.
She is yours as well
but she is all that I can´t be.
She is the floating dream in my head.
She is the one who watches the mist come and go.
She is the one who colors my thoughts in bright red.
She is the one that breaks the silence and emptiness.
She is like the dark side of the moon: unknown.
Despite the shades that we create,
we both love you, we both belong to you permanently
but we both want to be who you want us to be.

2 comments:

  1. This kind of makes me thinking of two people who love the same person and they both want a part of the loved one's life but they both know only one will hold the loved one's heart... Something like that though it's probably inaccurate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your interpretations of my writings, it makes me see other meanings -that´s what I think it´s so great about poetry, you can give it new meanings.

      Delete