Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The feared december 7th!

I was planning on making a video for this entry ha! yeah, for some reason I´ve been doing vids about my life -boring stuff yeah- haha though I lost all of them when that virus attacked my computer but anyways I wanted to do one for this day but no, I rather write than let ppl see my face and hear my voice hahaha

ok, so, the feared december 7th: like a month ago I was in the hospital -awful- and then again like three weeks ago -awful again but less than the prior time- so, today I had to get some tests done to see what is wrong with me. The thing consisted in x-raying all my torso but for that they not only asked me to take all my clothes -I felt like dying just at that- and  then I had to swallow these things, one was like salt, it burned my throat the other was sour and again it burned my throat, I felt like puking but I had to held it in, right after that there was this pink sticky substance, it looked like peptobismol- and it tasted horrible and it was so hard to swallow and I had to swallow big gulps of it! and if I didnt then I just had to repeat the whole damn thing again!! I tried to calm down and not run away, I tried to think in the nice words my friend had told me right before going to the hospital (Thank you very much my dear friend it did help me somehow!!) by the time it was done I just wanted to run away from there and never even look back. I must say it left me feeling like crap =/

Second thing I want to talk about is a surprise I got: the friend I mentioned before called me to my house -so weird, this is like the 3rd time ever- just to ask me if I was free on monday. I was suspicious of that. Turns out that, since I went there and tutor my ex-classmates in some "hard" class they have, they want to do something nice for me. I couldnt believe it and still cant. I guess it´s just that I dont believe in the goodness of people or maybe because I just did it to help my friend and the rest of them just happened to be there too -maybe Im bad andthat´s why I dont believe in the goodness of ppl. I think it´s kinda nice since it´s a first hahaha yeah... loner me, dont have many friends to treat me to pretty much anything haha

And just on the side, tomorrow´s my work´s xmas party and -so girlish of me- I have nothing to wear! though I dont even know if I´ll b going to that... there´s tons of thing that I cant eat and well... I dont drink and that´ll b the main attraction of the evening I bet and it´s always weird  when ppl find out that I dont drink at all....

2 comments:

  1. are you doing a diary on your blog now? I hope you went to the xmas party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah but not exactly. You see I´ve been writing some of my days over here though I´ve left them as drafts only. N I went to it. I came back early though, it wasnt funny for me hehe

    ReplyDelete