Sunday, December 11, 2011

Noblesse piano compositions

A beautiful piano composition. There are three piano compositions that I´ve found, one for each one of three of the characters of this manga -or manwha, I hope I havent spelled it wrong- I believe it trully transmit the essense of the characters, specially M-21´s  and the part where it goes faster.


 There´s aso Frankenstain´s composition, the name gives the image of other Frankestain but this one´s wicked haha


Also there´s Rai´s composition. Rai, wow, he´s amazing -n so hot- He´s the very powerful Noblesse, he hardly ever talks and he´s a bit dummy for technology stuff but only because he´s been asleep for God knows how long. He´s also a tea lover. His composition in a way -to my opinion- doesnt match his character but on second thought it does since he´s so ancient, calm, almost shy and misterious but very powerful. I love all these piano compositions, they´re so beautiful and I love the feeling they give me.

No comments:

Post a Comment