Wednesday, December 28, 2011

my own fault

This makes me very sad, or maybe the tittle of this hurts my pride, I even shiver just at the thought of it... not a big deal perhaps but there lays the main thing of it all. "It all" is that I just can´t cope with stress -oh, no big deal,  many may say, and I sort of agree, but in my case it´s become a big deal to the point that it´s taken me to the hospital and that makes me feel so...silly, fragil mostly and I dont like fragil.

I guess I don´t have much emotional intelligence and I keep wondering when did it start, I use to know what to do and writing was a great therapy *laughs* but as I grew older it seems that I knew less and less. Just dont give a s**t mom said, as if I could do that. I guess I worry too much, maybe I´m just a time bomb... who knows. I guess what´s around me affects me too much and the fact that I cant let go so easily of things make it worst.

When I was little I met this friend of my father, Juanito, this man was older than my father, he was always laughing. Only to think of it makes me remember the sound of his voice. And he had lot´s of responsibilities and was great architect and had a hectic life but no matter what kind of day or situation he was in, he was always seeing the bright side! and maybe that´s my problem, I just dont see the bright side...

So, from now on I´ll try to see the bright side and work in letting things go. I owe it to myself I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment