Sunday, December 25, 2011

2011 Cristmas

I really wanted to make this post yesterday, since in our country the 24th is way more important than the propper Cristmas day, the whole family dinner, visiting friends and relatives, the huggings at midnight all that maybe makes it so important over here, but I guess Im still on time since it´s today the official Cristmas day.

This reminded me that my aunty made me a snoopy t-shirt. 
I wasnt sure of what I wanted to say, maybe some kind of prayer for next year, maybe wished a happy birthday to baby Jesus -though we all know this is not really the time of the year when he was born- maybe just nostalgic and melancholic stuff, not sure at all but Im sure of what I want to write now, I just saw a post of the Sundquist family letter posted on Josh Sundquist blog (he´s a motivational speaker as well as an author and a very funny youtuber) anyways, instead of asking for things they wrote what they accomplished or sort of wrote about what they accomplished, so that´s what I want to do. That´s copying!! my mind says, well yes, it´s sort of copying but good things are woth to be imitated right? plus I plan to make it on my own way -starting with the fact that they just wrote a little and I just cant do that.

2011:
I graduated from college, one of the top moments for me, I´ve been wanting that since forever, and not only I graduated but I graduated cum laude and those words will always be in my diploma. It´s an awesome feeling of fullfillnes that it gave me. I got a house too and that´s something that I´ve been wanting, my own place, it makes me feel safe, of course I have to figure out the way to pay for it but I have a job and most likely will have my other job too so it has to be ok. 

Over all, 2011 has been a year of growing, of realizing who I am and what I can do, of being aware of my strenghs and weakeness and above all of knowing that when Im not strong enough there are always friends and family to help me go through had times. Thank you God for this year, despite all those bad things that happened, seeing the bright side, I´ve been blessed in so many ways. And to make reference to all those angels, I am also grateful for and to my friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment