Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Winter Muse


My winter muse
You are not one to take a no for an answer
It´s on your time
And on your terms
Not any other way
My capricious bitter sweet love
You´d think my breathing´s about you
You make it so
You make me share you
You´re my only one 
I am just a flavor in your desserts parade
You play me in your hands
I am the ocean, you are the shore
I kiss your feet
As you make me crash against hard stone
Taste my salt, my sky-colored friend
Because you´re not getting rid of me
And you know it, don´t you?
I am safe and I am there
That´s why you come and go at your will
Drop by drop
Sing me a song
Paint me a memory in the puddles you left behind
Embrace me with your cold arms like fire
I´ll follow you to the north
And let you go south 
My winter muse, don´t let the fall get to me


1 comment:

  1. This makes me think of your literal muse/talent. It makes me see it as an actual being but not as a person. Kind of like a ghost that's all transparent but also has some kind of pale greyish white hazy color around it. I kind of see you as chasing it but its walking through you. When it walks through you you feel all it has to offer and those are the times you can write but once it comes out on the other side of you your mind is only occupied with life without it or something...

    ReplyDelete