Monday, August 12, 2013

Our Time



You made me addict to you,
And everything you wanted and love…

Every time we say good bye a little bit of me dies
To be born again when I hear your voice calling my name…


It´s the middle of the night
I whisper for you,
You don´t listen to me anymore…

You hide from me
As I play at trying to erase you from my mind
The memory of you lingers in my chest…

Our time´s intertwined with my beating heart
It´ll forever belong there…




****
I hope this one feels consistent. The first four lines were written on August 22nd 2012, almost an exact year from today. The last part, except the last line, was written on January 15th 2013. The last line was written today and though I did edit the whole thing, it´s the same ideas that it had when it was originally written. 

These two little angsty pieces were in my drafts, under the "Seven Days" label, a more poetic type of thing than what I´ve done there mostly. Four months ago I wouldn´t have thought in publishing a few of the last things I´ve published  that were under that label, but somehow I always knew I´d end up doing it. I´m going to delete the original drafts and just leave this one here. I think I´ll continue to publish a few more things that are there.

2 comments:

  1. before you even said it I could tell that this was about that sensitive subject.
    The first line was enough

    what it says was exactly why I said that Lovestruck A. isn't dead but sleeping. Those feelings don't just leave. They go into a little hole somewhere inside and wait until memories wake them for better or worse.

    it's good that you can read those things and hopefully you're reading them with no tears ;)
    good luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, it summarize the whole thing hahaha -not much of a sensitive topic anymore, though

      The "lovestruck" person from this poem was still alive, it was done a year ago so, yeah, pretty much alive but that about the whole, you remember that about doors that I told you? well, that person went there and slept there but a while ago... we burned that room, she was inside hahahaha but in a way you´re right, I mean, the memories are there, so the feeling somehow doesn´t leave, it just changes to harmless and to something that doesn´t affect you anymore

      hahaha nah, I read them and I was rolling my eyes or laughing at how ridiculous some things were hahahaha I am still laughing at that

      thx! and thx for reading

      Delete