Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Oubliette

No one buy you ever gave me all their hours
My time was yours
I knew I had you whenever I needed you
You never turned your face my way
Only you treated me as the most important
You were my one
Where are you now?
You shattered my heart
I miss you, I need you
I just barely put my soul back together
Come back to me
I am still here
Your color is bleached and your sweatness diluted
No longer my all belongs to you
Peace of mind and warmth, you gave me that
You lost it
I still love you
The same way you always did, true in words, only words, no essence, no proof
My heart was honest
I believe you, as always
Do I still have you?
Never again my soul
Your time, your strength, your sweetnes?
My hand, a comfort, a small smile
You rarely show your face to me nowadays
Memory´s still alive
We should go back
Time never turns back, scars forever stay
I was blind to my doings
I wished one day you opened your eyes
My eyes are wide open
I couldn´t allow you to hurt me forever
You are my only shelter
You left me out in the rain, I froze
Let us put each other back together
I tore you off my heart
I´m no longer in your heart...
Like a memory, like a picture
You could be my all
You turned your back to me
Come back to me
I´m still here
You´re not mine
Just like you never were...

1 comment:

  1. Kinda sad but again I know the feeling in some parts more than others. Especially certain parts :/ sad state of affairs

    ReplyDelete