Sunday, February 12, 2012

party vs house

My bro´s girlfriend´s family and mine had just had a meeting. She´s pregnant, they are getting married. Our families are floating on money, that´s a fact but her family´s shallow, her mom´s only worrying about making a bachelorette party and a wedding reception or whatever those things are called. Fine, supposedly, the stand of my family in that was that if said lady wanted to spend money on that then she could, they were going to support bro n his gf once the baby comes not in shallow stuff that we can´t afford we´re not the ones to do things for what people think or so i thought. God I dont know why I keep trusting in what they say!

I went down. Their dinner done, the girl n her family gone. Mom is telling me about it and she slips: they´re sharing the expenses for the bachelorette party, the wedding thing, the fucking dress n all those worthless shits! I just cant believe it! where the hell they are going to get that money from??? I cant believe my father is willing to pay for that -because I know he´s been the one that has convinced mom of agreeing to that- when he´s jobless even more, Im just feeling dissapointed, they know I need money for my house, a house, something that wont just last for a day, something that I´m working so hard on and he just goes and agrees to pay for parties? when the hell that happened? Im so mad. I dont know if this is me being jealous but come on! a house is much more important than parties! but yeah, I should know by that that Im mostly on my own, and that I should not trust what they say and I feel bad for including mom in that but she´s just too weak when it comes to father, he always convinces her, always no matter how stupid, worthless, risk or plain wasteful the situation is.

God! I shouldnt feel affected by these things.... A few days ago I got a call from the company I have to pay to keep my house, they were calling to remind me that I will have to pay a lot more, that I will have to pay way more than what my income is. Great. and now this. Great.

so... in the battle between investing or wasting money on a house or a party, it seems party is the victorious one. Yay for being shallow!

No comments:

Post a Comment