Thursday, February 2, 2012

wisdom or silly words?

I really want to write about this I want to do it as fast as I can though, it´s already late and I have an early day tomorrow. Im tired and my job for today is not done yet.

Mom said something pretty interesting today while seeing a movie about Marie Antoinette "life is recicled" she meant that it seems that no matter how much humanity advances the flaws, failures and bad traits are still the same: hate, narrow-mind, injustice... no body cares about no body. It´s all the same, and the worst part is that when revolution comes, when great efforts and lost lives happen to make things better, the victims become the villains. Why does that happen, I wonder...

Now, the other thing I really want to write about is part of the after-movie conversation I had with mom... making it short, I told her I hate Job´s story -yeah, Job from the bible, to be honest, the bibble, God and faith are a big part of our lives- when she asked why I said that I told her that God is a kind of a bloodthirsty Good since everywhere on the bibble you can find him killing someone, killing as punishment, allowing deaths, even after Jesus, when the first Christians appear he was like that but somehow he always had mercy, he always saved some, he took it back afterwards -like in the flood- but with Job it was a whole different thing, in the other stories, the humans had sinned or being bad or similar but Job, he was "perfect" or so my bible says yet he felt the need to let the devil destroy him without really destroying him since he didnt let him kill the man, just to play -n in the worst way- with him, just to make a point. Somehow I feel like Job sometimes and though I know Im far from being perfect I try my best to be a good person but lately it seems that the weight of the world is over my shoulders and it keeps getting heavy. It seems that this time is not like before that the bad moments came for us as a family, as a whole, no, now it´s specially n custom made for me and that´s another level of pain, I mean when it was for all of us, it was like I had someone to lean on but now, Im all alone and that makes it harder...

so, just as a conclusion I guess, life is static even though it´s constantly changing and, as I grow old and meet more people, the lonelier I am. Things get harder.

2 comments:

  1. The devil was one of God's children. He gave him tons of liberties starting with Adam and Eve. He allowed woman to be the bane of humanity. Sigh. Not fair. But that's how the cookie crumbles. Even the Lord plays favorites and plays games

    ReplyDelete
  2. mh I guess so... and yeah, he´s also one of his children I wonder if he misses what he used to have hahaha

    ReplyDelete