Saturday, November 30, 2013

Like a boss :p

I always find it strange how sometimes you get to feel things on behalf of someone else, it seems to me that it shouldn´t be possible because it´s not your feelings to feel, if that makes sense -probably not. Im saying this because sometimes I find myself feeling certain things, like sadness or pride, not because something bad or good has happened to me but because it has happened to someone else. This is not the only part of it that makes me wonder but also the fact that I´ve gotten to care so much for that/those other person/people. It often makes myself question, how on Earth that happened?

This post is not about me wondering but it is about feeling accomplished and about caring. I want to make this post for my writer friend Saku as a celebration/congratulation note on, once again, completing the 50000 words writing challenge. 

CONGRATULATIONS ON SUCCEEDING FOR SECOND YEAR IN A ROW THE WRITING CHALLENGE!



This was and is supposed to be posted on Saturday, when the month´s over but it´ll get edited because today, six days before my amazing friend has completed and more -since again, Saku, you went and wrote more- the challenge she set for herself. I am elated at her accomplishment, as if it was mine, that´s how I feel it, as if it was me who got to do it and Im in any way trying to put the spotlight on me hahaha but what Im saying is that it gives me so much satisfaction that she made it. 

Saku, didn´t I told you you´d get to it before the month was over? Im so very proud of you. Im very proud of your writing skills and of your perseverance and effort. Also, I feel very honored, yup, honored that you let me be a part of your success and in a way, part of the process, I guess. This 50000 words have been more than amazing!

You made it beautifully!! and now Im thinking about the other writers who are pulling their hair struggling to get another word out of their dry brain, and you got to the end of it with extra words and days before ha! 
oh, *talks to the internet* and she keeps writing, right now hahahaha isn´t she awesome?!

1 comment:

  1. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Thank you so much for thinking this way and making this post. I seriously appreciate it! It's like the most beautiful thing ever!! I love every bit of it!!!
    And that picture I swear I covered my mouth because my jaw would have hit the floor otherwise! I can't believe you made that picture! >_< It's the most amazing thing I've ever seen!(besides that Kinda necklace!!) Thank you for making that and using that quote there! it's like the epitome of DoMike right there!
    Thank you for reading everyone of those over 50,000 words and for supporting/believing I could! Thank you so much <3
    I'm taking that picture there lol

    ReplyDelete