Monday, November 18, 2013

mint and smoke (ff)

A/N: I´ll post this one before I lose my nerve! hahaha This is a slash-y fanfiction of two of my fav boys from one of my dear friend´s story: Dom and Pat. It´s really like a scene more than a real ff. It´s a bit scary because I dont know if I did them well but here it is. It sort of makes me happy because it´s the first thing I publish after a long long time!!
Have a laugh at this Saku!!!
****

“You´ll pay for that so you better start explaining!” narrowed brown eyes stared at me with that familiar piercing gaze

“Yeah?” I raised an eyebrow, not recoiling an inch, that piercing gaze that was being directed to me had no effect on me. No. it did have a huge effect just not fear, no, those brown eyes could never make me fear. I held Dominic´s gaze as a barely imperceptible smile formed in my lips. whoopps too late, he noticed it.

The lean boy right next to me narrowed his yes even more as he jumped on me. Wresting, playfully fighting, it was only the two of us, late at night. We´d been playing some racing video game and I had cheated out of boredom making my best friend lose the game right when he was about to win.

I laughed as I wrestled with Dominic, he´s smaller but strong. I’m sure that despite our size differences if this wasn’t playing we´d be pretty much even. Dom´s inner strength makes up for whatever size or strength difference we might have, but playful or not, I had to win and I know he feels the same way.

I managed to pin Dominic under me, my legs on either side of his hips, my forearms pressing his shoulders and my hands around his wrists, because he was strong I had to use all my body and in a second I noticed how close we were, I noticed my best friend´s messy hair, his brown eyes that reminded me of some kind of drink we´d had together, a drink that´d scorched our tongues and throats but that would make us take another drink and another, such were those eyes.

A glint of one of Dom´s many piercings brought me back to reality. Dominic´s eyebrow had gone up ever so slightly questioning, his eyes moved a little, studying my face. I did the same until I noticed he was wearing a smirk as he looked at my mouth which was slightly opened and who knows for how long it had been that way.


“So, how do you like to have me pinned under you?” he said as the side of his lips curled up. It was like the wind had been knocked out of me. I needed air. I needed a cigarette, badly. I will forever wonder how he manages to be the one in control even when he´s not the one in control.

“Seems like you like it just fine from up here” I said not backing away. I could be lightheaded but I wouldn’t buckle, though in a way I did because without noticing I had lowered myself onto him. Our noses practically touching, our chests did touch every time I breathed. Dominic raised both eyebrows, like a “what now?” or a “do you dare to…?” and I dared.

I leaned all the way down at the same time that I let free on of his hands. I took his mouth in mine, savoring his smirk, minding much the hot shape of his lips that drives girls and guys equally crazy. This was no soft kiss; this was a hard kiss where I took my chance to finally explore his mouth.

Finally.

such a hard pix to find >_<


We´d kissed before, on dares, on drunken nights after a party, on the insistence of the girls but never like this. He´d never had any scruples invading my mouth when those times happened, my mouth or anybody´s mouth for that matter, the guy likes kissing hard and good and he never left unsatisfied but I had never kissed him, not like this. I had always been able to feel his snaky tongue and taste afterwards but this time I wanted my taste to linger in him, smoke and mints in his mouth, I wanted to turn his lips red with mine and so I went for it, unapologetic, he didn’t complain, he kissed me back, playfully at first like all those other times and then he was with me, only with me like when we talk about everything and nothing.

I felt him free his other hand from mine; it went to my neck, his rough fingertips brushing the bones in my back. I pulled him closer to me and touched under his jacket, under his sweater.

“Enjoying yourself?” his breath tickled in my ea. I felt him smile against me as clearly as the cool metal bars and rings in his face contrasted with my hot skin

“You´re not bad, man” I chuckled because I sound less cool than what I had expected. We had managed to sit up, his body on my lap. I pulled him again to me and by the look in his eyes I could tell he was having a great time with my insistence, the jerk loved it.

It was a kiss that left me out of breath, my chest rising quick, he let go a little and kissed me one more time. I took his lip between my teeth and he tasted me, he chuckled, ruffled my hair as I was still trying to catch my breath.

“You should consider quit smoking –he said with a serious expression. I raised an eyebrow slightly annoyed, his expression melted into a relaxed, a playful one- you´re out of breath too quick. Can’t keep up” he smirked as he adjusted my discarded gray beanie back on my head. I watched him with a blank expression as I blew the smoke of my recently lit cigarette in his face. He popped a mint in his mouth; it was my time to smirk…

No comments:

Post a Comment