Saturday, November 2, 2013

-untittled-

I was loved
She loved me.
She gave me sunshine and moonlight
She brought me a new life
She was the shelter that kept me safe from rain
she was the smile that graced my lips
She was the song in my voice.

my sweetheart, my hero
I will forever be hers
I am always with her
I lived because she loved me
I breathed because she smiled at me.

She was mine.
I was the luckiest.
I was loved
I was hers.

*written on september 5th 2013*
*This is actually a message from death from one of my character´s to another hahaha it´s so weird, I know but it seems apropriate for today*

1 comment:

  1. I'm mad my original comment wouldn't post :/
    Anyway, I like how this is. It feels like someone speaking of someone after they've returned to the future or the past and left someone else in the present. Lol did that make sense? It's like a memory not a dream of something like that. It's sweet and soft and feels like a pillow made of feathers. Sounds like a nice story pretty but sad one.

    ReplyDelete