Saturday, May 22, 2010

Everywhere


I hug you with each word
I kiss you with each letter
my soul is printed in the paper
waiting to be received by open arms
waiting for a sight full of your dancing light 
hidden under a dark blanket of fears
oh! you with your misterious and seductive touch
you! so full of color and magnetism.
I miss you. You wait for me
you demand of me...I give in
you walk and I follow you without hessitation
you mock me and I hold in silence
I see right through you and you bleed 
you talk and I´m yours
I loose control of my senses...you just see me
mumbling what I need to hear, 
surpassing any noise, any scream that my lost soul might cry.

With the same power, in the same amount,
you are able to rip my groins
but that is you, you, intriguing ´till insanity,
inhabitant of a dreaming world,
you, the one with the ice-fire touch
with broken-mirrors eyes.

**tú y everywhere son el mismo poemita...traducido nada más o algo así**

No comments:

Post a Comment