Sunday, May 2, 2010

One day


Yesterday I was about to burst in to tears constantly and the loneliness in which I am became even more real but now, we, she and I are in silence with eyes that do not look at anything because they´re filled with sadness and comptempt just like our hearts... and here I am, again, sinking in what I thought couldn´t hurt me anymore but now it is far and beyond...´cause now I no longer feel my pain but hers.

That wounds me and takes me to the edge of death without really letting me die, it only presses me there in the ground without the hope for merci.

 *I found this in a forgotten piece of paper I was feeling someone else´s pain that day, a pain that once had been mine too, and that day, the scar that I have plus her open wound made it worst, made it return. I wanted confort and I didnt get it...I didnt ask for it either....*

2 comments:

  1. This made me misty eyed. my heart is literally beating a mile a minute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thax for reading and commenting, you make me come back to this and re-live the feelings and though the feelings I had when writing this were not the nice ones it´s quite inspiring to re-read them ´cause I know I have words to do somethig out of the bad things

      Delete