Saturday, May 22, 2010

Fallen angel



Chapter 3****Energy***

His life had gotten very complicated. He had passed many moons without having contact with Shiloe, she had left for a mission, at that moment he realized and embraced his love, though he couldn’t tell her. He didn’t know where she went, after all, they were enemies, and he had been sent for a mission too, to stop a demon, it was his first mission by himself, that was convinient for him because he knew he had changed into the enemy. The mission he was assigned was located in earth, he was looking for a demon because he was supposed to be an angel, the kind that fight against them.
He was getting weaker because as a demon, one that was transforming into one, it was harder to use his angel powers, his angel tools –so to speak- but he couldn’t use demon powers because he was going to expose himself by doing so, and then the demon´s kindom was going to come and pick him to his new place, to start working for them, he didn’t want that, he didn’t want to be a mere tool of anybody.
He was in pain, phisically and emotionally. His energy was decaying. That had been the reason of his state when he found me.
Now I was the only one in the entire universe who knew about the true Ayon.

The fact that I knew made him stronger because he fed of the energy that I projected towards him.
When he was an angel he didn’t need this, because he used to feed of the energy that other angels provide him, even from Shiloe´s when they were younger, but now that he had changed it was harder to get, to digest those energies because his body rejected it, he couldn’t feed from other demons because he was going to be discovered, because that feeding is a two way thing. He said it used to be ok to feed from Shiloe when they were young, and that now he could trust her with his secret but she was away, they were not toguether.
He was alone in the world just like me.
Humans can be a neutral source of energy, he said, that is since they are nor angels nor demons, in theory anyone can feed from them, though this might hurt them because they are not use to the two ways feeding, they don’t receive the energy coming from the other, they even die in the process. Demons don’t care about that, angels do. Ayon did.
In theory is the key word, though, because they can also harm angels or demons and that happens when they reject them, that is what happens in church for demons. It is worse if the person is aware of their own energy. Either they die or kill.
Ayon didn’t want that, nor to kill nor to be killed but he needed someone to feed from. A neutral sourse. He was becoming weaker and weaker when he saw me at the park, he said that something in me made him get closer despite the pain he might have felt if I rejected him wich was another reason for his weakness, he had been rejected a lot but  he had also nearly killed people by accident, uncapable of controlling his new nature.
Since I was numb to everything, since I didn’t care if people live or die, or help or not help, my energy was neutral, pure, as he described it, that is why he got even closer and touch my shoulders. That was, getting closer, getting to touch my skin, an even more direct  way of colleting my energy. I didn’t rejected him nor his feeding hurt me.
“why didn’t you went to a church?” I asked once “over there, there must be a lot of energy” he rolled his eyes.
“because I´m a demon, ya´know”
“then why didn’t you go to those other mmm churches or what ever they´re called, I´m sure there must be a lot of those” I said and opened my eyes a little more. He rolled his eyes again and he answered as if the answer was so obvious.
“because I´m supposed to be an angel…and yeah, there are a lot of those in this planet”
“then…” I said stopping in the middle, interrupted by him
“I am a demon that acts as an angel…but you are the only one who knows and the only one that can prevent that I get weak without me killing you, so far you are the only one”
For some unknown reason those words made me feel light for a little while, in fact I had been feeling better since his presence was with me. The feeding thing, me giving him energy was not as neutral as we thought, I was having his energy too. He just didn’t realize it, maybe because humans couldn’t do it but as I told him many times I was not a common human, I guess non of us was a common being in our species.

Once that I knew about him, about his true nature it was easier for him to discuss demon stuff, the things he was craving for, the nature he was discovering. He said they had some sort of collective memory or thoughts. We discussed this memory, this new knowledge, his new desires, his craving for certain things. “good or bad, it all depends on your perception” I told him once. He sometimes felt guilty, but I tried to make things easier for him. I did believe in my words, I do think it all depends on the approach one have of right and wrong.
He was a demon, a prince of them, one of the highest ranks, he was one of the successors to the kingdom, on top of the list because he was a hunter type of angel…, it didn’t matter they didn’t know yet, he was going to be more powerfull than a mere demon. He knew this, now he was even stronger than Shiloe, who was one of the top class demons, but she was his weakness…
He was looking for her in that collective memory he shared with demons now, but he hadn´t found her, no matter that he was a prince, no matter that he had my energy now. He felt he was losing her and I felt that way about him too, maybe that energy thing made him know me so much but also the other way around. There were times that I cried when he was sad for not finding Shiloe  or when his family sent him messages, they were growing suspicious of him. He was in pain again but this time it was his heart that ached. My energy couldn’t reach that far, he had said that himself, that made me really sad, so much that I felt almost like crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment