Sunday, May 30, 2010

Fallen angel



Chapter 4***Pain***
The park was still our place. He had stopped his hugs, something that he had been doing every time I came there, every time I left, every time in between those two, he didn’t need that much of a contact to collect energy anymore, he had learned to control both of his natures so, now he was able to collect energy from chaos and from goodness. I pretended it didn’t bothered me but I missed his hugs though I have never told him that. Sometimes he does hug me, and it feels good but it is not as frequent as before. I have certain theories about this but it´s worthless to think too much about it.
One day, we had been  friends for a little more than six month, we were at our place, the park, he was talking and feeding of my energy –the pure one, as he called it- he was a bit of a glutton, he had fed a lot, though I didn’t mind him being close. There was a voice, a girly voice. He stopped talking as if interrupted by a thunder.
“I had imagine you were the one” the woman said. She was a pretty brunette with dark eyes and cinnamon-color skin.
“Shiloe” he whispered. A mix of feelings in him. I sensed it.
“they told me I was going to find the new prince near a pure energy source” she said looking down at me. I didn’t care. “I see they were right”
“they?” Ayon said
“of course, do you think the king of us, demons, doesn’t know about you, or do you think HE, your former leader, the one you´ve betrayed doesn’t know his servant is now a fallen angel, therefore a prince of hell?”
“HE?!” distress in his voice. They were talking about God and the devil, they both knew about Ayon´s nature. “of couse HE must know, HE knows it all” Ayon said and sighed
“sure they know, you silly! And I´m here to take you with me. You´ll be a fine warrior to the chaos” she said smirking “I won´t be your servant though…awh! I´m almost jealous that now you are more powerfull than me”
“a fine warrior?”
“of course, what else” Shiloe said  “you know, once you embrace your nature publically and loose the last feathers you have you´ll be stronger… though right now you kind of are” she said frowning
“what do you mean?”
“you almost beat me last time, oh! Don’t look me that way! I was your last mission I was the one behind everything, all to bring you home, but you were so into your target that you didn’t noticed me… I was a bad bate I guess” she sighed faking dissapointment “that is why this time the king send me all alone to take you”
“but…but I…” he flushed and leaned his face towards the floor.
“I know Ayon, you are a fallen angel because of me, you know? I´ll tell you a secret –she winked- I tried every way to make you fall but in the end it was your own good loving heart that did it”  her voice had a hint of amusement mixed with pride
“y-you tried… you knew?”
“of course I tried to make you loose your wings and halo, it was my personal mission to bring  home a powerfull angel like Ayon, one that´ll produce strong heirs, after all not many can succeed at it, so I´m quite honored” she said proudly “however I didn’t know that it was your own heart that made you fall, it is so perfect, you know, you are so strong yet so weak, right now, you could kill me, a command and I could do it myself yet you rather kill your self than harm me” she smirked again.
He loved her purely and she didn’t care about it, it was a game for her. I could see his heart was broken. I could feel his soul crumbling inside of him. Shiloe had been everything to him, to the point of changing his angelic nature to become one like her, unconsciously of course.
After a moment, he was gazing at her, his expression hard. She extended her hand. He didn’t move.
“you´d better come” she said “soon they´ll know, all of them, let´s save them time and pain” she was pure evil.
“go away” Ayon said sounding hard
“let´s talk about it, like we used to talk” she said with a smile, clearly using herself as a weapon to destroy his spirit.
“I have nothing to talk to you, go away” he said and closed his eyes. Pain I sensed it.

She looked at me and giggled then she said “it´s amazing girl!” he met her gaze, but she was talking to me this time “you knew he loved me so you didn’t rejected me at first but now your comptempt almost annoys me” Shiloe said wrinkling her nose “I wish I could say it is because you are not a pure source of energy but he doesn’t seem to feel weak or annoyed while feeding so eagerly of you to hold himself together, so that must mean I´m the only demon you dislike, I´ve never seen one pure source do that…”
“go away!” I interrupted her and then I turned to Ayon and I hugged him tightly. He just closed his eyes. He was tired.
“Eimi” he said and sighed. We didn’t looked but I´m sure both of us felt the moment when she left.

She was still in his heart, I knew it, it was imposible to  think otherwise ´cause he had really loved her and that kind of love does not go away so easily, maybe it never goes away.
From that moment on, it was like some part of him had died or maybe he had enclosed that side. He didn’t talk about her anymore and when for some reason her name or something related to her came out he acted indifferent, as if he didn’t care for her anymore but I could see in his eyes that he was far from being over her though I didn’t said anything I felt it was better if I drop the topic and forget about that name so that he could forget a bit of the pain he was feeling. I was there for him, I wished that could be enough but I knew it meant nothing. Still I stayed by his side, as he stayed by mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment