Friday, June 25, 2010

Fallen angel



Chapter 10***TearS***
Maybe I need to start working on not loving him, on getting my heart back. Maybe if I don’t stop it, I wont be able to be close to him. I wont  be able to act normal around him, whatever that is…despite everything what I want is for him to be happy and if I could I would like to fight and end anything, anyone that might hurt him… I wish I could hold him like a treasure locked in my heart so nothing wrong happened to him…
Eri. That was the name of the girl that took away Ayon´s attention on the ´cute someone´.
Julia, to whom he still had some contact had her her own someone. This someone had a friend, this friend was Eri. Julia and her sormone thought Eri and Ayon where the perfect match.
Despite the fact that Ayon is a high rank demon, a prince of darkness and  a former warrior angel, he, sometimes, is more naïve than the most innocent lamb. I guess its his good heart´s soul or maybe his non-lost angel side that makes him trust in people. I didn’t like the idea of Julia setting him up with someone. I felt a hunch, but I couldn’t say anything. I didn’t have the the right and Ayon seemend to like this girl Eri. I convinced myself it was only some stupid pinch of jealousy  in me that made me feel uneasy about this and about Julia being the match-maker. Well now that they were not together I had a lot of time without seeing her but Ayon apparently still trusted her despite the fact that she had hurt him, a reason big enough for me to dislike her, not big enough for him apparently. ´everyone deserves a second chance´he would say if I mentioned the topic. I didn’t like any of that but maybe, and I grew sure of it, it was that I was jealous even more because he had revealed his true identity to Eri –and I guess I consider myself the guardian of his secrets, how silly!- I didn’t want to ever met her and I didn’t mostly because of my little free time and maybe he knew how I felt because he only talked about her but never asked me to met her. However, I did know what they did, what they talked, it didn’t mattered to me, in fact I felt ok to know what was happening in his life, maybe I liked to be the one who knew the most about him, anyway, he seemed to be excited with her, so happy to have met another person and she seemed to have common things with him. They had lot of talking to do all the time. They talked everyday, mostly they flirted. Im not sure if he started to flirt or how he did it. With Julia, she had been the one after him though according to Julia he had been the first to confess his feelings for her so she had played along with those words, I told him this. He didn’t denied it nor accept it, his answer was ambiguous. I had doubtd because it sounded like something he would do, though I didn’t know if he really had feelings towards her at that time or if he was just trying to be… human. He denied that he ever loved her, it was all about fisical attractions, he said, so I guess he does have those hormones and all that in that body of his. Either way, he said that it was only a futile  infatuation.
He was kind of flirty though, in his own way.
Things whith them went well, for a while. Eri became someone with two personalities. She said he was suffocating her. He backed up. Then again she was all over him, then again she felt suffocated… it went like a cycle. She was something similar to a bipolar person on that behaviour. He liked her too much to my taste. One day he finally fed up of it, of her. He told her he wanted nothing more with her. She went into shock and left. She went crying to Julia. Julia went all crazy. She went to see Ayon. She had learned all about him, so now she used  it against him. Julia approached him and with all her energy she could project she rejected him. She hurt him, not so bad but enough. Like a punch, a hard one. He was surprised by that, he had been taken out of guard. On that same moment, Eri materialized behind him and stabbed him. Julia slapped him on the face while Eri pushed her hand through him, pressing his heart between her fingers. He was in pain, excruciating pain.
“Do you know who am I?” she said, as if they were friendly talking.
“Eri…” he managed to say
“almost, dear…” she said as if she were talking to her lover, now. She was so easy to change her mood.
“add an S” Julia said, with satisfaction in her voice “Eris!”
“what do you want with me?” Ayon said. The pain was growing.
“Well, I´m here as a favor to lovely Julia”
“Julia?” he asked pained
“I´m not done talking, you know” Eris said  “I´ve also come to wake you up, we all want our newest prince…”
He had been betrayed by Julia. He had been too naïve.
He gathered all his energy in order to resist the attack he was being put through. He knew Eris was not going to let him go so easily, she was the “goddess of chaos” yes, that one, the greek goddess of chaos, that is, and ancient demon, therfore a powerful and sadistic one and since he hadnt test himself in that way, he had never fought for a his freedom, to defend himself, he had never needed it. He knew power can be intoxicating specially whe use for oneself benefit, revenge –even worse- he, with his likes –so far unexploored- for excess, if he usde his power with the amount that he knwe he can summon he could end up crossing the line completely, loosing his senses and never coming back to what he is now. A dark prince he didn’t want that tittle on him but he was being crushed, not to death because spirits are energy and energy cant be destroyed after all… however it can be changed and in the process they can be hurt. Ayon had a body, he had made a phisical body to cover his energy. That body was linked to his spirit, so everything that happened to his body, his spirit felt it. And now evertything felt like burning.
Eris was merciless. One of her hands was crushing Ayon´s heart and the other was around his neck, making him bleed.
He had to do something fast, scape or summon his power.
“he´ll try to leave” Julia said.
“a former warrior angel won´t do that” Eris said spitting the words “his magesty prince Ayon will wake up as soon as he tries to send me back to hell” she said, first humble, when mentioning his tittle, then laughing at the last part. She was so good at changing personalities.
“no, Eris, I know he won´t” Julia said worried, after all she had spent quite a while with him.
“silence woman! We are no equals!” Eris said with a devilish energy that scared Julia, but still she approached to him a little, mabe unconsciously she felt sorry for what she had done.
“he won´t defend himself” she said in a whisper. Eris slapped her strongly. Julia felt to the floor. Her cheeck completely red, a little line of blood left by one of Eris long nails marked Julia´s cheeck. Tears came to her eyes.
Eris had made a mistake, because now Julia´s energy wasn’t helping her, she needed some mortal energy to stay on earth. Eris tried to soften the situation.
Ayon was still being tortured by Eris and he was also pondering despite the pain whether to liberate his power to help himself and wake up and complete his evil side of let Eris destroy his body.
It didn’t last long, his body reacted by itself. It deffended itself without his full power, but it still produce something like a thunder from his heart, burning Eris´hand to ashes.
“very good! Your magesty” Eris said, fixing her hand  “however you´ll pay for the pain you´ve inflicted on me” she said with eyes that could kill “you see, dear, he is no saint” she giggle, softening her eyes and tone for Julia “he was an angel, quite a long time since he is no longer one” she said and sigh, as if she felt sorry for that.
Ayon was on the floor, extremely weak, not wanting to use all his power, he didn’t want to become addicted to it. Julia´s face was on Eris´hands now. She got to Julias cheeck and kissed her wound, licking the blood that came out of it. She had her back, lost in her eyes.
Eris faced Ayon then, with renewed energy. She looked like a lioness about to pounce to her pray. Advancing little by little an aura of evil energy was forming around her.
Ayon could felt it even before it was noticeable. He closed his ees getting focus to fight or flight.
“I trust you” –a smile- “you´re the only one I trust” he heard my voice in his head. It was a memory; probably completely unrelated to what he was about to face but it brought clearness to his mind.
He was going to get out of it, he had to trust he could, he had to be strong, strong enough to hold his strengh to the necessary amount but still big enough to get rid of Eris.
He didn’t even open his eyes, he could feel Eris power only a few steps away. He didn’t summon all his power, he enclosed it as a drop of energy wrapped around the memory of my trust to him.
Blue light, violet light, something like nuclear energy came out of him the moment he opened his eye, the moment Eris reached for him. He was taking half of his energy to focus on not to get revenge, on not to surpace his grip and get intoxicated with the feeling of power, the smallest part was for Eris to get away from him. His samallest part of energy was enough to thorw Eris away, it hurt Julia too since their energies were linked. He got exausted and some of Eris attack had gotten to hurt him too. With the remaining enery of the smallest portion he dematerialized. The bigger portion was still struggling with the idea of going after Eris and also of getting revenge from Julia too, even more when she was on her own now.

It was about one hour to midnight. I was reading some book laying on my bed. A faint light appeared in one spot of my bedroom, the in a blink of an eye thousand of spots, like dust got together surrounding the growing spot of light.
It startled me a little bit. Ayon had materialized in front of me before but never like that, he just appeared, not form his body infront of me like he did that night; that was not the only reason though, he had a troubled look in his beautiful green eyes, pain in them too. I got to my feet, he pratically fell to my arms. He had bleeding wounds all over him. He looked so bitten up. Tears started to stream down his face. I held him tightly against my chest. I closed my eyes and it was my wish, I desired so bad to protect him from whatever had made him cry. I wished to wrap him… apparently I was doing it, my wish made my energy to surround him, it was even visible, it looked like a transparent thin fabric, more like the texture of a soap bubble. It was a first. His wound, though, didn’t seem to be healing, they only stop getting bigger. I led him to the bed and we sat there. He kissed my cheeck, I put one of my hands on his face. He looked down.
He started to tell me what had happened with Julia, she had set up an embushed for him, some sort of revenge after they broke up apparently she blamed him for that. Eri was no other than a high rank demon, more powerfull than Shiloe, who had come to the same thing.
He was extremelly sad. He was feeling everything went wrong for him. I tried to confort him as good as I could, considering I was bad at it and completely unexperienced on that. It seemed to work a little. He stayed for the night, the rest of it actually because we talked so much that is was the other day when we finally fall asleep. He stayed by my side and this time it was me who held him, it was me who hugged him. He closed his eyes. He fell asleep but it was not a quiet sleep, he moaned in his dreams, some tears came out of his eyes. I whispered calming words when that happended, it stopped but it was repeated constantly.
Angels or demeons do not need to sleep but when they have bodies –permanent bodies or when they clinged on them like Ayon did-  they have some of the basic needs humans have, even more when they´re wounded like Ayon was.
I woke up at about six thirty in the morning. I felt tired but his voice woke me up. He was singing a sad song. I didn’t understand his words but I could tell it was a sad one.
“sorry to wake you up” he said sadly when he noticed I had woken up.
“don’t worry” I said  “ I think she is the worst for doing that to you”
“I think so too”
“I wish I could do something to her so she could feel sorry for what she´s done to you” he smiled a little.
“thanks for concerning that much about me, you´re a good girl, but don’t stain your soul with that…”
“ok, but I´m still mad at her”
“I know… thanks for being there when I need you, if it werent for you I don’t know where I´d be now”
“don’t mention it, you´ve been there for me, you were there when I needed it the most” we fell silent after that. My heart was divided feeling comptent towards Eris and Julia but I also was happy for Ayon words. I wished so much he could see how much I loved him. I wished so much that he could be mine. I wished so muched that he saw me not only as the pure sourse of energy but as Eimi, as a girl, as a pretty someone though it didn’t really mattered at that moment, above all, what I wanted was for him to get better, to feel better, for his wounds to heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment