Saturday, June 5, 2010

Fallen angel



Chapter 6***AyoN***
Angels do not have bodies nor demons, he said in one of our conversations, that is because both of them are energy only, a way to compare us, so you have an idea of how we look, he said when he saw my questioning expression, is the image of a thunder. A thunder is pure energy and they have different forms, maybe a line only or something like a tree with many branches…
“so you guys are bluish?” I said. He laugh ed at my silly, simple question
“just like energy, Ei, just like energy”
“so, what is this warm skin of yours then?”
“well, as thunders, we have different forms too. My real form is quite like what you see now, only bluish as you said it, of course we don’t have shells-skin- like you humans nor all the inner things of you; however, we can summon all the elements that form you and join them with our energy to create a shell for us, wich will cover our true `bluish` form and will make us look like you…”
“you summon…?” I said confused “ah! You extract iron, zinc, carbon and all that? Wow! You create all of it from nowhere? You create a body…”
“that´s right” he said a little hesitant 
“but ...you do not look like us”
“what do you mean?” he sounded a little worried
“well, you know, normal human male do not look like you” he didn’t get that I was half teasing him “you do look like an ANGEL” I said. This time he understood.
“aah! Yeah! That…of course I´m sexy!”
“ah, yeah, the prince of darkness is so sexy!” I laughed
Though indeed he was quite beautiful. He was an angel, well a demon…what I mean is that sometimes it seems demons are much more alluring phisically. This demon-prince was a tall man, his skin so white that made him look like an angel, the kind that are made of marble. His eyes emerald-green, small…he had long eye-lashes, like the ones models have. His forehead was man-like, square like, his cheecks where woman-like, they got easily colored, he looked so cute when that happened, thought I had never heard of Regi or Julia nor even from Shiloe say such a comment of him getting blush. His mouth, my favorite part of his face, was small, pinkish, his lips were thin but had a beautiful proportion, they were not like man lips but they were not like woman lips either. Maybe it made sense for him to be ambiguous in some of his body traits, after all angels and spirits are not supposed to have gender. His hair was long, to his shoulders, a little more, he had a wavy hair that he always tied with a ribbon, two colors only: black or white.
His body was pretty too but it is hard to tell how, or to compare because as a whole his looks were quite androginous. He could pass as a woman if he choosed to wear woman´s cloth and make-up but he looked like a too beautiful man while wearing man´s cloth, maybe like those young models that walk on the runways of fashion shows. I don’t know it´s hard to tell.
He had long fingers but they were delicate as woman´s hands, he also liked to leave his nails long, like woman use them, even longer than I use them –the thought of that comparison made me chuckled- he has pretty nails. His feet do not look man-like they are quite delicate too, all white, without defects. I guess, the right way to describe him is say that he didn’t look human. I wouldn’t know about the rest of his body, only that he is truly beautiful, wingless of course, they do not have that, that is only a metaphor. He doesn’t have horns and tail either, that is only another metaphor.
His skin is always warm and it smells really nice. A delicate not-sweet smell lingers on his skin and hair, a bit more sweet in his hair, like fruits. It´s not strange that I´ve notice that much of him, I love to see details on people once they´ve become familiar, smell is one of those details I tend to notice a lot, mother used to be like that…
His voice is soft and deep but not as low, as monotone as man´s but it is definitely not a woman´s voice, it is simply beautiful. His eyes deep, his mouth, gorgeus, and his voice are the things I like the most about him. I like everything about him but those traits are my favorite ones, not that it matters anyway I wish I knew how he sees me. Once he said I had beautiful hair, so, he, I guess, he likes my dark, long, straight hair. Other day he said I was ok, because I smelled ok – I had told him lightly that I liked his smell- so I guess he likes the way I smell too. Those are the only things I know, besides the part where he is always praising my inteligence –my brain, of all things- and my ability to accept him.
I really miss him today.

No comments:

Post a Comment