Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Fallen angel



Chapter 9***SleepinG***
With every passing day I keep on getting more involved in the meetings, on the things there are to do there, on decisions to make, i´m getting confortable there, it seems  I got talent for that but I still resent the time that I cant spend with him. He has made me change in so many ways. I can feel it. I´ve become a little more confident, a little more livelier, creative in some other areas too, I was but I´ve expanded my creativity too.
Sometimes in the middle of a meeting I needed some idea to solve the problem there and I had no new ideas and for some reason my thoughts drifted to him, when I made myself go back to what I was doing I had some idea, sometimes it was it, the idea I had gotten helped me to solve whatever needed to be solve.
I´ve reached some kind of compromise, an unspoken one with my job and Ayon. Since I cant spend too much time with him I took a day per week to be with him. Fridays are our days, it is a big deal to me. I become sad if I don’t have my Friday close to him.
This week started ok but then I got sick. I caught the flu or a cold I don’t know. I had fever and I was in pain. I couldnt see him. Something told me he was going to be waiting for me so I decided to call him. I reached for my phone. My heart started to pound in my chest. I started to feel nervous. I closed my eyes and mentally I repeated what I was going to say to him. I laughed at myself. I was getting all nervous over a phone call. I dialed his number. It only rang once
“hello?”
“hi” my voice hoarse
“Eimi! What has happened?”
I told him about me being sick and how I felt so bad. I found some confort in his voice. He wished me to get better.
It was funny how before I dialed I was very nervous, when I listened to his voice I was calm and almost at the end before saying goodbye I got nervous again, I felt content though, despite that I still felt bad due to my illness.

I was in the park with Ayon, we were going to part for the day, we were standing, suddenly I felt cold, very cold. I hugged him wrapping my arms to his waist and leaning my head on his chest. He put one hand in my back.
“I´m cold” I said, he chuckled
“so, you´re looking for a blanket?...I´m not one of those, you know” he said. A smile in his voice
“nope, not a blanket…mmm a warm pillow” I said, he chuckled once again
“how´s that, you crazy little girl!” I laugh and move away
“I´ll show you how. I´ll made the drawing of it for you” my mind had the drawing all done, I only needed the paper, I had imagine him in the form of a pillow!
Suddenly I smiled and took him under my arm. He had become a pillow. I took him and leave with him in my arms. I woke up, I guess the fever had made me delusional. I wanted to tell him about my dream though I knew he was going to say it was so silly.

It was darkening so the lights in my room where dim, that was the reason I hadnt see he was there, standing infront of my bed. I had a blanket over me, one that I hadnt put there.
“so, is it a good idea to appear in girls room uninvited?” I said smiling and happy to see him
“sorry for coming so late” he said, as if he knew I wanted so much to have him with me
“I just had a dream about you”
“tell me…”
I told him about my silly dream. He did said what I thought he would say. He also rolled his eyes.
“silly Eimi” he said, smiling and a little blushed
“I guess I was cold… and since you are so warm…” he made a gesture for me to move over. I did it. He hopped to my bed. I got close to him. I put my head  on his chest filling my nose with his nice smell, I smiled and close my eyes. He started to caress my hair, taking strands of it.
“what you´ve been doing today?” I asked, my voice barely audible.
“I was with a cute somebody”
“you demon!” I said amused. He had found another girl that had fall for his looks. He chuckled.
“what am I? a demon? A blanket? A pillow?”
“you are my warm pillow” I said “…Your heart sounds strange.. the way it pounds…you have a heart!”
“of course I have one!” for his voice tone I knew he had rolled his eyes
“I mean you, being an angel…not… human..”
“this is a human body hat I have, like a shell that helds my spirit in it”
“so, you have e-everything there?” I said hesitant
“yes I do” he smiled “ I like heart beat sounds particularly. I wanted to get one, that´s why I gathered a `full`body for myself –well mostly ful-”
“it has a weard rythm” I said, ignoring the thousand questions that had risen from that last information
“how come?”
“it sounds different. At first it was pounding so fast, then it lowed  its rhythm to normal, then it went way too fast and then it went very slow, and then it all went again, after a moment it went back to normal. It seems the cycle is starting again”
“so you like the way it sounds?”
“I do” I said very sure of it though I could have never imagined he was going to ask such thing. “tell me about the cute someone” I had heard about her a few days ago, back then I noticed how he had liked her.
“well” he started, pride in his voice “she thinks I´m cute. I was talking to her today and…”
“did you told her who you are?” I interrupted him
“I wont do that” he said “cant I flirt with cute girls?”
“you perv!” I said teasingly, he laughed
“well as I was saying…”
His voice started to sound away, farther and farther. I was feeling bad but his warmness was so nice, the sound of his heart in my ear and the music of his voice now very very low made me fall asleep. I guess I didn’t hear a thing of the cute someone. Normally I would feel a pain through my heart when listening to him talking about ´a cute someone´but I knew somehow I shouldn’t worry this time.
When I awoke it was completely dark. The crickets were singing and everything was silent except for Ayon. He was talking in some language I´ve never heard. His hands wrapped around me. His heart with a regular rhythm. His beautiful voice sounded like a chant on that language. I listened to it for a bit.
“what are you doing?” I asked when my curiosity grow over my patience
“I´m talking to Him” he said
“Him?”
“yes” at that moment I understood, he was praying
“can you do that?!” I said a little surprised
“anybody can do it” he said matter of factly
“does He answers you?”
“I don’t know, how do you feel?”
He was worried about me, then, I felt touched, I extend my arm arround him and squeeze him. A hug.
“thanks” I finally said  “is that your real language? Angel? Demon?” he chuckled
“in the beginning we were all angels, you know, so even now we al speak the same language.”
“I see, were you singing just now? It sounded beautiful!”
“mh? Really? Well I guess I havent lost all of my angel side… it sounds like that in angels because it is designed to sound beautiful for Him, to sing melodiously for Him”
“it would be nice to listen to you singing again” he said nothing “sorry for falling asleep while you were talking”
“yeah… you left me talking alone”
“sorry”
“it´s ok, you were feeling bad and…” he chuckled once more “werent you the one that said I shouldn’t appear in girls room? Yet you are all over me!”
“that´s because you are very warm and I was cold, besides you are my angel, so it´s ok” I said it playfully but my heart seemed to gain volume. It was pounding so hard that I could listen to it in my ears. I´m sure I was blushed. I could felt it.
“you should eat something” he said, braking my focus, I was glad for that!
“you cook?” I said raising one eyebrow, of course he couldn’t see nothing more than the top of my head, that he continued to caress
“how hard can that be?!” he said. I laugh “let´s order something ok? You do it” he got up. As soon as he left the room I got up too. My hair was a mess and my eyes were just like those of someone who has been sick, horrible!. I went to wash my teeth. I combed my hair and washed my face, all in time. He came back.
He left after dinner. I wanted so much for him to stay bu I couldn’t ask. I was feeling lonely in that big house but I couldn’t ask. I was feeling –and looking- much better.
“don’t push yourself, rest Eimi” he said with a smile
“see you, my angel!” and then he was gone in a blink

No comments:

Post a Comment