Friday, July 23, 2010

Fallen angel



chap 14***StarinG**
“why are you so quiet now?” he asked leaning to his side
“mh…” I smiled  “ I think I have to go” I said looking at my watch, it was getting dark.
“now?”
“want me to stay?”
“yes” and so I stayed there pondering all the new information while observing him as much as I pleased. He had his eyes fixed on the sky. Mine were fixed on him. He was so beautiful. I think I blushed while thinking that but I just wanted to contemplate him, his face. How much I wish you know I love you, I said in my thoughts.
“tell me, is there something new in your life?” he asked looking at me. He wanted a conversation. I blushed a little or it felt like I did but I recovered quickly or I think I did.
“mmm well, you see…” I started to calm down a little, after all, I guess, I had been caught staring at him. “I have a new friend”. He said nothing only smiled and asked nothing more. I wish he had asked because I just couldn’t know if he wanted to know more or not. I said nothing for a moment. “He is one of the few that agrees with me at my job. He is kind and seems like a nice guy. For some reason he always looks happy. It is refreshing to see a face like his over there”
“I see” he said in a monotone voice “glad you found someone nice” he said just a tiny bit more animated.
“yes, I think he´s ok I think i´ll start working closely to him, I like his work” I continued despite his sudden lack of interest or what seemed to be lack of interest.
“good” he said finally. I only smiled thinking I had made him bored wich was the most likely ´cause this was no interesting at all. “It is getting late” he said standing up from the grass. He extended his had to help me to get up.
“so fast!” I said trying to sound less dissapointed than I felt for the time going away so fast. I had already forgotten that I had said goodbye only a moment before.
“well, bye Ei” he said turning to leave. Then  he turned his head to see me, our eyes met. My sight had a longing stare. I was thinking I didn’t want to go. I wanted to go but not to leave his side. I wanted to invite him to  my place but I wasn’t sure he was going to accept my invitation and I didn’t have the courage to invite him either.
My eyes were caught by his while thinking all this. I can swear he read into my soul or something ´cause he turned back and hugged me.
“see you!” he said then already walking away.
“bye” I said almost in a whisper.
He walked down the path that went like a serpent on the green grass. My eyes on the ground. I was afraid that he could look back and find me staring at him. The idea of it made me anxious but some seconds later I just couldn’t resist and looked up to folow him with my eyes but someone, that walked towards the place I was, covered the view I had of him. I still didn’t look away. I think the woman who passed by thought I was staring at her. She even seemed mad about it. I didn’t care. I didn’t take my eyes of the direction my angel was walking. When she finally passed he was about to turn to a corner. He disappear. I couldn’t see him anymore still I was like glued to the ground and somewhere in my heart it hurt cause I was already missing him.

No comments:

Post a Comment